• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Our Creativity!

I have many masks on my list, but chose to spend some time teaching my kids the basics of sewing and quilting over the last few days instead - I needed a happy project. I finished the one for my 5yo today, and the others are almost done.

View attachment 1764

That. Is. Gorgeous! I don't know how to quilt, but I've always thought those that can/do have amazing talent and you definitely do!

That. Is. Gorgeous! I don't know how to quilt, but I've always thought those that can/do have amazing talent and you definitely do!

Thank you! This one is about 12” x 12”, which is very small for a quilt, so it went together fairly simply. I’d be happy to teach you / help you find a good tutorial if you’d like - it’s much more straightforward than it seems, and once you get a handle on the basics there are so. many. options! It’s such a fun hobby!

Thank you! This one is about 12” x 12”, which is very small for a quilt, so it went together fairly simply. I’d be happy to teach you / help you find a good tutorial if you’d like - it’s much more straightforward than it seems, and once you get a handle on the basics there are so. many. options! It’s such a fun hobby!
That's so sweet! I would love that except I don't have a sewing machine. If I ever get one again, I might just take you up on that! :)

Back