• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Our Creativity!

Did you like using Etsy? Or just a useful tool? And how do you get through the noise and get noticed?
It was very hard to get noticed. I had my sister send her clients my way. I sold about $300 worth of stuff. It took a lot of time to set up the page though. Once set up it was easy to use. Good quality pictures is key. Plus adding the key words for google searches.

I have wanted a cross wall in our house for 3 years. God works on his time tho and he has been working on teaching me that. I am slowly learning. But we now have one!! It is in our daughters room. It’s a wonderful reminder! And we had a blast planning it all out and setting it up.

Attachments

• CCD2EE5E-B6E7-49F1-AA7D-807EE08BB6B1.jpeg
    CCD2EE5E-B6E7-49F1-AA7D-807EE08BB6B1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 762E1001-C07D-4707-8B1A-DAF0FF192D2C.jpeg
    762E1001-C07D-4707-8B1A-DAF0FF192D2C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • C541D409-B99C-4835-9634-CA9B78717807.jpeg
    C541D409-B99C-4835-9634-CA9B78717807.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
I have wanted a cross wall in our house for 3 years. God works on his time tho and he has been working on teaching me that. I am slowly learning. But we now have one!! It is in our daughters room. It’s a wonderful reminder! And we had a blast planning it all out and setting it up.
Wow that's beautiful! I love the way it's arranged!

May I have your address so I can add to your collection? It would be fun to contribute.

Welll...since I am officially RETIRED after tomorrow I am hoping to have more time to create some things. I enjoy knitting and crocheting and make a point to make baby blankets for each of my grandkids as they arrive. Last winter I managed to finish what I refer to as "My Afghan sweater". It is big and loose with sleeves and made out of Peruvian Highland wool. I try to stick with all natural fibers. I'm a big fan of hemp, so the last couple of baby blankets were made of a hemp/cotton blend yarn. Oh man...warm when needed but cool as well in warmer weather. The drape and weight are perfect! Sorry no pictures...

So I started another fermention project. This one is much more finicky then the sourdough starter! I first made a "ginger bug" which is the first step in making your own ginger beer. It took me a few rounds but now I successfully have brewed my own ginger beer. The kind I'm making is not really "beer" but more like a more intense ginger ale. It may be slightly alcoholic because of the fermentation but I don't really have a way to tell lol. Anyways, here are my probiotic filled homemade ginger beers. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20191105_123120.jpg
    IMG_20191105_123120.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
I love to paint and draw but at this time of my life and homeschooling, this is what I love to do. I find great joy in puzzles. I am very happy because I can turn my family portraits into puzzles and husband frames them for me and puts them up. Maybe when my life is not as busy, I will turn back to my art but for now, this makes me happy. I bought this puzzle at the Ark during our vacation. Right now, I am doing the Lord's supper. Please forgive the glare of my picture.
I love puzzles!! A great winter pastime...but they are addicting lol.

So I started another fermention project. This one is much more finicky then the sourdough starter! I first made a "ginger bug" which is the first step in making your own ginger beer. It took me a few rounds but now I successfully have brewed my own ginger beer. The kind I'm making is not really "beer" but more like a more intense ginger ale. It may be slightly alcoholic because of the fermentation but I don't really have a way to tell lol. Anyways, here are my probiotic filled homemade ginger beers. :)
I love making ginger ale and have been thinking of making some more. Nice to see someone else making it.

Enjoy it!

The baby definitely came out better than both of the blankets :D
I disagree. The baby was just made by the most masterful craftsman of all. We have His creative nature, but have only had a few blinks of an eye compared to Him to develop our skills. The blankets are lovely, the baby is perfectly lovely. :)

We also make and keep our own buttermilk cultured. It’s super easy and less expensive, also... one less thing to buy, but it’s one more thing to maintain.
I found this video on my FB feed. It’s a frugal/lazy way to have kefir milk. Has anyone make masks yet?

Back