• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Our Creativity!

These slippers are crocheted on the bottom and knit on the top. I like to put latex rug backing on the bottom. It prevents slipping, and greatly increases the life span of the slippers. I wear mine over socks ondoors....and sometimes wear them outside to grab clothes off the line when I don't want to take time to put on shoes. These fit my one year old. Big ones aren't quite as cute, but are just as nice. They can be made to fit precisely using a tracing of the foot as a pattern, or made with a little room to grow for little people.
So cute! I make felted baby booties
@Patricia C The wall hanging is going to turn out to be beautiful.
Thank you Mary, this is all new to me. I have never done anything quite like this so I am winging it. LOL that is what I do wing it till I get the hang of it. I love your quilt for your grandbaby. My granddaughter will be here the 4th so I am making her a fun little bed.... One of these days I hope to make her a blanket but it will have to be woven or felted cause I would not know the first thing about trying to quilt.

I haven't had time to create in a long time but here is my little one's work he did today. He is six. I think he may have sone natural ability starting to come out. This pic also shows his brain inflammation is healing!!! His writing and drawing wasn't so neat just a few days ago.

Attachments

• 20190305_173337.jpg
    20190305_173337.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
I haven't had time to create in a long time but here is my little one's work he did today. He is six. I think he may have sone natural ability starting to come out. This pic also shows his brain inflammation is healing!!! His writing and drawing wasn't so neat just a few days ago.
That is amazing art work for one so young--well proportioned, detailed, and easy to identify what he meant to draw! He definitely has potential in this area. Are either you or his dad artistic?

I love to paint and draw but at this time of my life and homeschooling, this is what I love to do. I find great joy in puzzles. I am very happy because I can turn my family portraits into puzzles and husband frames them for me and puts them up. Maybe when my life is not as busy, I will turn back to my art but for now, this makes me happy. I bought this puzzle at the Ark during our vacation. Right now, I am doing the Lord's supper. Please forgive the glare of my picture.

Attachments

• 20190329_191759-1.jpg
    20190329_191759-1.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 26
I love to paint and draw but at this time of my life and homeschooling, this is what I love to do. I find great joy in puzzles. I am very happy because I can turn my family portraits into puzzles and husband frames them for me and puts them up. Maybe when my life is not as busy, I will turn back to my art but for now, this makes me happy. I bought this puzzle at the Ark during our vacation. Right now, I am doing the Lord's supper. Please forgive the glare of my picture.

Oh that's just neat! Wonderful thing to do!

IMG_20190421_075044834.jpg tatted flower I did recently and mounted on a Bobby pin..

I am impressed tatting is a lost art it is wonderful to see that someone is still doing it.
There are a contingent of people still doing it. Those over in Europe make us Americans look like amateurs lol so many techniques I've barely scratched the surface and I've been tatting for 20 years!

We make dream/vision boards. Big ones, small ones, framed ones, ones to slide in notebooks, themed ones, all kinds. I started when I was in Iraq, and find it's so relaxing....

Back