• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer against Polygamy

It's very good. Make sure you get the unabridged version. They've watered it down a few times since the movie. The original is a little weird at first.
The unabridged version of the Princess Bride with 42 pages of describing the trees in the fire swamp and 72 pages of Prince Humperdinck training Buttercup how to be a princess your trying to kill someone. I have two copies here take one.

HaHa they were both unabridged.

@FollowingHim and @Asforme&myhouse both mentioned mawwiage in their text. I’ve been traveling and haven’t been able to watch the movie yet. Is that word something to do with the movie?
Ha ha! A lot of what has been said in here has to do with the movie, it has some pretty awesome quotes. You really need to watch it to understand the mawwiage part.

One of our favorites is “Have fun storming the castle!”

There are tons of places where you can use it.

@FollowingHim and @Asforme&myhouse both mentioned mawwiage in their text. I’ve been traveling and haven’t been able to watch the movie yet. Is that word something to do with the movie?
It's really hillarious! The "mawwiage" very long quote was used at my neice's wedding during the toast. Her sister gave the monologue. A lot of fun!! Once you watch the movie all of these comments will make sense to you. :)

Back