• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Says legions of divorce lawyers... :p
Why is it a common trope in fiction to have a proverbial day of the rope for lawyers or allusions to the bad before-fore times when lawyers romed the land?
Hmmmm

Amusingly, I have had the argument in secular debates with people who think polygamy should remain illegal because it would make family law lawyers jobs more difficult

I heard Dan Bongino the other night say that liberals complain when we tell them that they suck. "Well then don't suck so much!"

Why is it a common trope in fiction to have a proverbial day of the rope for lawyers or allusions to the bad before-fore times when lawyers romed the land?
Hmmmm
Fo you mean opposite? Before lawyers was paradise?
Amusingly, I have had the argument in secular debates with people who think polygamy should remain illegal because it would make family law lawyers jobs more difficult
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From when users/customers have to make their vendors life easier?

Fo you mean opposite? Before lawyers was paradise?

No, just references to the day all the lawyers died or were killed or what have you. Only ones that I can pull up in memory currently was in Heinlein's number of the beast but I have seen multiple examples in fiction

No, just references to the day all the lawyers died or were killed or what have you. Only ones that I can pull up in memory currently was in Heinlein's number of the beast but I have seen multiple examples in fiction
I know that one rebbelion against English king started with cry to kill all lawyers.

Thing is, by law only king's side in court could have lawyer. And king was suing you for crimes.

So no justice.

Last edited:
Back