• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Shooting in New Zealand

One person can't usually ramrod that major of a change though; it really does look like they're securing things ahead of their impending arrival in NZ. In modern democracies, the titular head is never the real power.

Foreign ownership of land is never a good thing. And if they move, they're just going to enact the same disastrous policies they had where they fled from.

Horrible for you all down under but I must look at the bright side...they don't intend to stay here in the states.

Unfortunately they're probably not going to leave until they've thoroughly looted us.

But to be honest, the collapse of due democratic process is actually of more concern than the law itself. It sets a very bad precedent.
Same. Tactically, they're continuing to confiscate guns. Strategically, what all is going on in the longer game?...

One person can't usually ramrod that major of a change though; it really does look like they're securing things ahead of their impending arrival in NZ. In modern democracies, the titular head is never the real power.

Foreign ownership of land is never a good thing. And if they move, they're just going to enact the same disastrous policies they had where they fled from.

Horrible for you all down under but I must look at the bright side...they don't intend to stay here in the states.

Unfortunately they're probably not going to leave until they've thoroughly looted us.
Bingo

Swedish Church Removes Crosses to Make Muslim Migrants Feel “Welcome”. They also rearranged the chairs to face Mecca. It probably won't surprise you much to learn the bishop doing this is a lesbian.

France seems to be taking a similar track as NZ in censoring (Marine Le Pen faces jailtime for showing ISIS atrocities), this has been going on a while in the EU, this is just the most recent and high profile occurrence.

Any kind of rot or corruption is a slow, long-term process, right up until it isn't. Termites can be at work in a building for decades until one day the whole damn thing just falls over. Then those who weren't paying attention or were denying the obvious act like there's been some sort of cataclysmic event....

Pro 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

1 Ch 12:32 [T]he children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do.

Any kind of rot or corruption is a slow, long-term process, right up until it isn't. Termites can be at work in a building for decades until one day the whole damn thing just falls over. Then those who weren't paying attention or were denying the obvious act like there's been some sort of cataclysmic event....

Ya that's a really good description of how things are playing out. We seem to be at that point where rapidly growing numbers of people feel the foundation shaking and see what is happening.

Swedish Church Removes Crosses to Make Muslim Migrants Feel “Welcome”. They also rearranged the chairs to face Mecca. It probably won't surprise you much to learn the bishop doing this is a lesbian.

France seems to be taking a similar track as NZ in censoring (Marine Le Pen faces jailtime for showing ISIS atrocities), this has been going on a while in the EU, this is just the most recent and high profile occurrence.
Thanks for info, I’m not surprised. We’ve all read this was coming since our childhood years. Makes me wonder if she (the pastor) knows how she will be treated for two reasons, she’s in a position of authority and she’s a lesbian. The first will get her caned, the other will end her life by sharia law.

I just read this and thought about the timing ;

Deuteronomy 18:12-14

12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. 14For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

When the scripture said, "hearkened unto observers of times", it took me straight to the lady pastor, using her as an example of our times, of our current state of affairs.

I found it interesting that Samuel was telling us that the PM that is pushing change is female, then you have Angela Merkel is transforming Germany, Theresa May is blocking Brexit and we came scarily close to having Hillary finish Barry’s attempt to fundamentally change this country.
Almost seems like a conspiracy.

Thanks for info, I’m not surprised. We’ve all read this was coming since our childhood years. Makes me wonder if she (the pastor) knows how she will be treated for two reasons, she’s in a position of authority and she’s a lesbian. The first will get her caned, the other will end her life by sharia law.

She knows.

I didn’t read that in the article. How did you come to that assumption?

She is in a position to have a level of familiarity such that it would be almost impossible not to.

And its not like western women everywhere don't know how Islam treats women.

I know none of that seems logical. But it is what it is. Why would you expect logic from them? All over the west people protest women having to wear the hijab in Iran. And what was the response in NZ in the wake of the mosque shootings? They don the hijab.

Remember, these are the same kind of people who persecute rape victims who dare go to the police; because it might reflect badly on the immigrants who make up these roving rape gangs. The same sort that covered up organized grooming gangs that were systematically victimizing literally 1000's of British girls, children mind you, because the perps were all Pakistani Muslims and naming them was too non-PC.

Yes, they'll look the other way while little girls are raped. Bringing in immigrants is that important to them.

This relates to part of a dream I had about 3 years ago. There was a lot to this dream, but I'll only put a bit of it in here for brevity. The whole dream was symbolic.

I was standing on the shore watching the Statue of Liberty. There were other people around, but they weren't paying much attention. The statue came crashing down and I was super shocked by it. I was looking around to see if anyone else was surprised but they were just either ignoring it or a few started filming it with their phones. The ones that were filming thought it was a pretty normal event and were just acting like this was a normal every day thing.
Then I was taken to the Empire State building (is this even near the Statue of Liberty? I've got no idea...). Well not to it, but near it, a few roads back. I was looking down a road and could see it down the end and there were big buildings on either side. It started falling down, sort of tipping over at the base. The same as before, people were around me, and most weren't paying much attention at first, but they did when it started falling. People were filming it with their phones, and they were sort of interested in it. But they didn't think they were in danger. There was a moment when everyone in the area suddenly realised that this building was falling towards them, and was going to crush them. There were screams, and running, and I turned and started running too. Then a voice said out loud "This is the end of Liberty." I don't know if anyone actually got away as it was pretty touch and go and I was taken to Australia for the next part of my dream.

The take away - most people were not paying attention. The ones that were thought all was fine. No one thought it would actually affect them until it was too late. I often think about this dream because I see so much of it in people now with many different things. Right now it's gun control here, and this 'objectionable material' problem we're having right now. No one is seeing what this all means, the loss of freedom, and the government doing whatever they like without even having to follow their own laws, but for the 'good of the people and our society'. And everyone is sitting back taking it. It was incremental at first, to the point where people were ready, and now they can step it up and make it fast and no one bats an eye. They're standing there filming it with their phones with a smile on their face, and they don't see the danger coming for them.

iu

Liberty falls and she falls into the ocean (worldliness/licentiousness) and nobody is hurt at first. Empire falls, it falls on us and crushes us. Religion (Islam? communism? both?) may have something to do with that.

Back