• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Shooting in New Zealand

@FollowingHim2, all I get from the cereal is that you're mixing a kids' cereal with an adult beverage, which shouldn't be okay, but if it's "the new normal" then that certainly feels like the 21st century. The scriptures say a lot about "confusion", and the word seems to apply on the daily to items in the news, so maybe we're at or near the point where we'll "see liberty and then empire fall". If I have any more thoughts I'll probably message you.

Alrighty, if we're going to spend time interpreting my dream, then I'll give you the beginning of it, because I've got nothing there yet.

I was sitting at the kitchen table and making breakfast for myself. I poured rice bubbles into my bowl (do you have this? It's puffed rice cereal stuff), and then I poured in wine. The rice bubbles sort of bubbled up and absorbed all the wine. While this was happening there was a television on the table and I was watching the news. I was then taken to the Statue of Liberty...

When I said above it was all symbolic, I really mean that, I don't go around pouring wine into my cereal for breakfast lol!
I think that this has to do with certain powers, for example rice = China and wine = Europe? But that is my own thoughts and I've had no more information from God on what it means. However, as with all my dreams, I am assuming that I'll find out when the time is right.
I don't know if anyone remembers me writing this, but I thought I would do an update.
If you read back earlier in this thread you'll see the rest of the dream, this is just the beginning part, or I can type it out again for anyone who is interested.

When I wrote this on the forum, I had a feeling that it had something to do with countries, but I couldn't remember why I thought that. Then, just after I wrote it here I went back to my original notes. In those I wrote that when the rice bubbles absorbed the wine I knew in the dream that this was the financial collapse I'd been waiting for. I had forgotten this while writing here, and at the time I didn't say anything on here because I had lots of people giving me different interpretations and I was curious to see what other people's perspectives were.

The morning after having the dream I did some research into who produced the most rice and wine in the world. The answers are China, and Italy. The two countries with the largest numbers of coronavirus deaths today.

The financial world is collapsing. Will China recover first? Will they somehow absorb Italy, or more of the West, at least economically? I don't know. Maybe this will all blow over - or maybe the next part of my dream will come into play with the loss of liberty.

God is great, and awesome, but I do wish He'd just have a normal conversation with me rather than all this symbolic stuff :).

@FollowingHim2 I missed the rest of the dream... got a link? I looked, but must have missed.

Wow, thanks @rockfox! I knew I was in a city when I saw the Empire State building, but wasn't sure if it was the same city. Interesting that New York is bringing in all sorts of crazy stuff like abortion up to birth. We live in the craziest of times.
@FollowingHim , look what I wrote not even a year ago. And now NZ is bringing in abortion up to birth. It's sickening!

Very true. And unprecedented firearms restrictions. I would expect coronavirus to be used as an excuse to remove freedom of choice around vaccinations and other medical treatments also. Things are moving very, very quickly.

Got it. Thanks.

Yeah, the warning bells have been going off for awhile. Trusting the Father will give clear guidance on what to do when.... His hand alone protects and saves...

Could the wine represent blood?

Wine was a staple of the old world economy. It could represent the west generally. Italy isn't exactly a center of power or wealth; though Milan is the 3rd largest economic zone in Europe apparently.

Could the wine represent blood?

Wine was a staple of the old world economy. It could represent the west generally. Italy isn't exactly a center of power or wealth; though Milan is the 3rd largest economic zone in Europe apparently.
The wine was white wine, not red wine which would symbolise blood.

Well the one-year anniversary of the shooting passed yesterday. It was a Sunday, and I was quite concerned about potential misguided revenge attacks against churches. The police were very alert, but officially seemed to be more concerned about copycat attacks against Muslims than the opposite direction, so they were providing a lot of security to mosques but it was unclear how much security they would be providing to churches. It seems that did not occur, possibly due to a lot of prayer, so that is a relief.

The morning after having the dream I did some research into who produced the most rice and wine in the world. The answers are China, and Italy. The two countries with the largest numbers of coronavirus deaths today.
Further to this, Italy has been asking the EU for assistance with their medical emergency, and no assistance has been given. The rest of Europe is holding onto their own resources in anticipation of outbreaks in their own countries. But China is helping, sending equipment and even doctors.
https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/03/c...er-80-to-die-while-eu-ignores-pleas-for-help/
Serbia has also appealed to the EU for help - once again, no help is forthcoming from them, but China is helping Serbia also.
https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/03/b...as-for-coronavirus-help-only-china-will-help/
Moreover, [Serbian President] Vucic explained that pleas to the European Union, which has expressed its desire for Serbia to become a member state, said it would not be offering any assistance to Serbia.
This is similar to the case of Italy – an EU member-state – whose pleas to Germany for necessary medical supplies and related goods, was denied by the German government. This will no doubt contribute to a forthcoming Italexit movement.
In Vucic’s statement, he said that this was the real litmus test – that talk of ‘European Unity’ was all a fiction, a propaganda campaign not in the interests of Europe or Serbia.
... In these somber remarks, Vucic explained that only China has volunteered to offer necessary supplies, expertise, and medicines which Serbia will require to fight this virus.
China could well come out of this before anyone else, and be ultimately seen as the rescuer of the world. Such a shift in attitude would no doubt result in a shift in political reality, and could well usher in the end of liberty seen in @FollowingHim2's dream.

Last edited:
China could well come out of this before anyone else, and be ultimately seen as the rescuer of the world.

I saw that news too, and it was marketed as China 'giving back' (as in returning the favor) as Italy had sent planeloads of equipment to help the Chinese. And then a day later this came out... (read the highlighted part)

g23hwnygovm41.jpg

So ya, that just makes them look all the worse. But who knows, maybe that's just how they have to spin it for the folks at home.

Northern Italy apparently has a large population of Chinese workers; many high end producers there sold off to Chinese companies who imported workers to cut costs (or did so themselves). Many places that are getting hit by the virus had ties to China. The first case in my state was a Chinese foreign student.

Cheap foreign goods/labor, the plague blankets of globalism.

The latest gun control proposal being put through in the USA under Biden is actually more extreme than New Zealand laws in several ways (though more lenient in others).
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biggest-gun-control-bill-history-targets-poor-will-make-millions-felons-overnight
1. Firearms License required for any new gun purchases or ownership transfers.
  • Licensee Must be 21, complete a 24 hour gun safety training course, and must undergo a psych evaluation.
  • Multi-tier license. Individual license for ownership and display of “antique” firearm, standard firearm license, and “military style” license.
  • Military license requires additional 24 hour safety course.
  • Licensing is revoked immediately for anyone indicted of a crime in which the sentence lasts longer than 1 year.
This is a similar idea to current NZ law - except that here you only have to be 16 to get a gun licence, and the gun safety training courses are just 1-3 evenings depending on where you are in the country, not 24 hours. The only way this USA proposal is more lenient than NZ is that your "standard" licence would permit pistols, while here pistols are subject to additional restrictions.

The "military style" licence is the same as a category that was introduced in New Zealand back in the 1990s. "Military style" weapons were permitted, but subject to registration and additional restrictions on ownership as described in the above proposal for you. Then, after a couple of decades of being registered so the government had a reasonable number tracked, they were basically all made illegal here after the Christchurch shooting - and the "military style" licence was removed as no longer necessary. So this proposal is identical to NZ law, and is simply a prelude to confiscation. We're just a bit further along the track of where this leads.
2. Requires an $800 annual government insurance fee for all current and future gun owners, to be paid to the Attorney General EVERY YEAR.
Here you pay a few hundred dollars to get a licence, once every 10 years. The price is likely to increase with our current government, but it's still just an application fee. Your proposed annual fees are insanely worse than anything even in discussion over here.
3. Mandatory Nationwide Firearms Registration & Database

• ALL firearms owned shall be registered under penalty of up to $150,000 and 15 years in prison.
  • Serial, make, model, date, identity of owner, and the location of where the firearm will be stored to be collected and maintained in a database by the US Attorney General.
  • Names and information of all those who may have access to the firearms shall be collected as well.
  • This information to be accessible by state, local, and federal police, military, as well as state and local governments.
In the past, we've had no registration system. Unfortunately we've just had one passed by law to be introduced in a year or so, which is similar to what's being proposed for the USA above.
4. Ammunition and Magazine Bans

• Bans .50cal and larger ammunition outright.
  • Bans all mags that hold more than 10 rounds
That's similar to New Zealand law as it now stands following the latest law changes. The prohibited ammunition is different, and the magazine capacity rules are even tighter here, but it's the same basic idea.

I thought this comparison might be interesting to people here.

Last edited:
The latest gun control proposal being put through in the USA under Biden is actually more extreme than New Zealand laws in several ways (though more lenient in others).
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biggest-gun-control-bill-history-targets-poor-will-make-millions-felons-overnight

This is a similar idea to current NZ law - except that here you only have to be 16 to get a gun licence, and the gun safety training courses are just 1-3 evenings depending on where you are in the country, not 24 hours. The only way this USA proposal is more lenient than NZ is that your "standard" licence would permit pistols, while here pistols are subject to additional restrictions.

The "military style" licence is the same as a category that was introduced in New Zealand back in the 1990s. "Military style" weapons were permitted, but subject to registration and additional restrictions on ownership as described in the above proposal for you. Then, after a couple of decades of being registered so the government had a reasonable number tracked, they were basically all made illegal here after the Christchurch shooting - and the "military style" licence was removed as no longer necessary. So this proposal is identical to NZ law, and is simply a prelude to confiscation. We're just a bit further along the track of where this leads.

Here you pay a few hundred dollars to get a licence, once every 10 years. The price is likely to increase with our current government, but it's still just an application fee. Your proposed annual fees are insanely worse than anything even in discussion over here.

In the past, we've had no registration system. Unfortunately we've just had one passed by law to be introduced in a year or so, which is similar to what's being proposed for the USA above.

That's similar to New Zealand law as it now stands following the latest law changes. The prohibited ammunition is different, and the magazine capacity rules are even tighter here, but it's the same basic idea.

Almost like these people are part of the same club.
Of course, we all know that that is impossible.

One thing that we have going for us is that the libs invented “sanctuary cities”. So sanctuary states will now become a thing when it comes to gun laws.
In related news; North Dakota has set up a couple of commissions (if I have the terminology correct) to decide whether Executive Orders or laws passed by Congress are Constitutional. State agencies are prohibited from enforcing any law or order that doesn’t pass the test of Constitutionality.
Expect to see more states going this route.

The one thing to remember about this bill, H.R. 127 is that it isn’t intended to be voted on but rather drive reporting and set up a base of negotiation and of course make Shelia Jackson Leigh look like she’s a good liberal.

I’m not saying that we shouldn’t be very worried about our 2nd Amendment rights but the real threat isn’t coming from here. It will most likely be from ATF regulations and executive orders.

Back