• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Shooting in New Zealand

Alrighty, if we're going to spend time interpreting my dream, then I'll give you the beginning of it, because I've got nothing there yet.

I was sitting at the kitchen table and making breakfast for myself. I poured rice bubbles into my bowl (do you have this? It's puffed rice cereal stuff), and then I poured in wine. The rice bubbles sort of bubbled up and absorbed all the wine. While this was happening there was a television on the table and I was watching the news. I was then taken to the Statue of Liberty...

When I said above it was all symbolic, I really mean that, I don't go around pouring wine into my cereal for breakfast lol!
I think that this has to do with certain powers, for example rice = China and wine = Europe? But that is my own thoughts and I've had no more information from God on what it means. However, as with all my dreams, I am assuming that I'll find out when the time is right.

Ponder it yourselves before reading my thoughts, hidden in the quote box so as not to lead you to a particular interpretation before you've done your own thinking:

My thoughts on that part have been that essential commodity (represented by the very cheap cereal, essential food) absorbs luxury (represented by the wine, which is non-essential). So it is another symbol of economic collapse - luxury is no longer visible and all that is left is commodity.

But given the wine does not actually go away, it is still there just hidden in the commodity, it could be a more complex picture than that. For instance, products that were once luxury get so mixed with commodity, that all commodity comes with that which was formerly a luxury, and the two are inseparable. That could describe the insertion of high technology into everything, so everyone gets to experience "luxury" in their commodity products (phones, cars etc), thinking they are becoming wealthier, when in reality this actually is giving them no benefit. E.g. technological tracking of everyone by their phone comes with some superficial benefits, but many negatives, and is actually no longer enjoyable as a luxury, just as wine would be destroyed by being absorbed into a breakfast cereal and no longer enjoyable as a luxury either.
This is just my own logic, no word from God or anything.

Edit: Haven't read FollowingHim's hidden text before typing this.

Liberty is a good thing, but Christians need to make sure that they aren't worshiping the goddess of Libertas, because her idol is about to come down. Be prepared to choose between the true liberty in Christ, as opposed to the false liberty of the state.

(edit 2: the Idol of Libertas has to come down before the Image of the Lawless one can be errected)

Puffed rice cereal here is called Rice Krispies.

The wine is either the blood of Christ, signifying the importance of witnessing now, before these things come to pass or else it's the wine of the fornication of Babylon's harlotry, tying in with the theme of idolatry.

I think that this has to do with certain powers, for example rice = China and wine = Europe?
Just thought of a more controversial variation on that, since I associated wine with technology:

Rice = China. Wine = Israel. Combination = Chinese / Israeli cooperation in global affairs.
China provides the physical, commodity infrastructure (New Silk Road transportation & diplomatic network, bulk manufacturing).
Israel provides the technology that is embedded in that infrastructure.

This is actually what's happening today. There is massive collaboration between China and Israel in the areas of technology and the New Silk Road. Israel is seeking to lead the world in technology, particularly artificial intelligence, and is already a global leader in cyber-security (20% of the global market in 2016, and growing). At the same time they've sold the port of Haifa to China to form part of the New Silk Road. They've been collaborating for decades in the military space (Israel is China's second-largest military supplier after Russia and is widely described as their "back door" to Western military technology), despite Israel's simultaneous collaboration with the USA.

Interestingly, despite China's crackdown on Christianity and Islam, Judaism (although a tiny minority of the population) has far fewer problems. Chabad-Lubavitch openly has multiple centres throughout China, as do other Jewish organisations. The Chinese culture is sometimes described as "obsessed" with the Jews as symbols of business success, and the Talmud is popular as a guide to business leaders.

This could be describing a Chinese / Israeli cooperation, whereby China provides the bulk structure and Israel provides the intellectual property, to form a new financial world system (starting with the New Silk Road). And, immediately following this or as part of it, liberty falls, then the Western economic system suddenly collapses.

That seems completely different to the usual perception of Israel in the USA. But it's worth pondering. If you feel like going down the rabbit-hole:
https://www.trunews.com/stream/sino...china-and-israel-in-a-secret-alliance-trunews

Last edited:
Puffed rice cereal here is called Rice Krispies.
I'm glad you have it and I'm not having to explain why we eat such a weird thing for breakfast, lol.

The wine is either the blood of Christ, signifying the importance of witnessing now, before these things come to pass or else it's the wine of the fornication of Babylon's harlotry, tying in with the theme of idolatry.
Just to clarify, the wine was white wine, so not likely to be meaning the blood of Christ which would be red.

I'm glad you have it and I'm not having to explain why we eat such a weird thing for breakfast, lol.
Not weird at all. A popular dessert item here is called Rice Krispy Treats, which is mixing Rice Krispies into melted marshmallows and pressing the mix into a pan. So now I'm wondering if NZ has "rice bubble treats".
Just to clarify, the wine was white wine, so not likely to be meaning the blood of Christ which would be red.
Well, there goes any claim I have to be an interpreter of dreams. lol :oops::D

Not weird at all. A popular dessert item here is called Rice Krispy Treats, which is mixing Rice Krispies into melted marshmallows and pressing the mix into a pan. So now I'm wondering if NZ has "rice bubble treats"
I've had this, but it's rare. We do rice bubble cake, which has a mixture of honey, sugar, and butter boiled down and then poured through rice bubbles. It sets hard and you cut it into squares. A must at every child's birthday and end of year gathering!

Alrighty, if we're going to spend time interpreting my dream, then I'll give you the beginning of it, because I've got nothing there yet.

I was sitting at the kitchen table and making breakfast for myself. I poured rice bubbles into my bowl (do you have this? It's puffed rice cereal stuff), and then I poured in wine. The rice bubbles sort of bubbled up and absorbed all the wine. While this was happening there was a television on the table and I was watching the news. I was then taken to the Statue of Liberty...

When I said above it was all symbolic, I really mean that, I don't go around pouring wine into my cereal for breakfast lol!
I think that this has to do with certain powers, for example rice = China and wine = Europe? But that is my own thoughts and I've had no more information from God on what it means. However, as with all my dreams, I am assuming that I'll find out when the time is right.
If you could title your dream, what would you title it? I’m sling for a reason.

That's called rice crispy treats or rice crispy bars here. Although I think we use marshmallows in it?

When I think wine I think blood of the saints...our empire has much of that on its hands. NYC is the center of a global merchantalist/banking empire. It sits upon the waters. Not to mention the Jewish presence. Many shades of Revelations there.

But white wine? Maybe an allusion to a coming white genocide? Or maybe the persecution of the saints will be hidden or bloodless (i.e. few martyrs deaths). Any wine geeks out there could lend insight? I think white wine is sweeter, blander and made without the skins. Not sure if I can take anything from that.

Not sure what to make of the rice crispy's though.... empty, nutritionalless, convenient. Maybe an illustration of how consumerism has made void the blood of Christ in Christian's lives (i.e. cares of this world).

Although, I would not be surprised to hear that the breakfast of some NYC residents included wine and cereal (or wine on cereal).

The empire state building and the statue of liberty are both powerful symbols...one of mercantile power (love of money) the other of liberty (i.e. individualism & licentiousness) and immigration (undoing Babel).

On the China-Israel thing...both Google and Facebook were founded by Jews.

I’m going to pray about and discuss with some friends who understand dream interpretation. First, I believe this dream is of God. Two other
She is in a position to have a level of familiarity such that it would be almost impossible not to.

And its not like western women everywhere don't know how Islam treats women.

I know none of that seems logical. But it is what it is. Why would you expect logic from them? All over the west people protest women having to wear the hijab in Iran. And what was the response in NZ in the wake of the mosque shootings? They don the hijab.

Remember, these are the same kind of people who persecute rape victims who dare go to the police; because it might reflect badly on the immigrants who make up these roving rape gangs. The same sort that covered up organized grooming gangs that were systematically victimizing literally 1000's of British girls, children mind you, because the perps were all Pakistani Muslims and naming them was too non-PC.

Yes, they'll look the other way while little girls are raped. Bringing in immigrants is that important to them.
I’m not sure that I agree that the Clergy woman knew, as you said it would be almost impossible not to know. However, in life we’ve all met some pretty stupid people and its not clear from the article whether or not she fits in the stupid column or not.

What we do know about the Muslim religion is that it is a controlling religion. While in Riyadh, some friends of mine had a son not go to prayer call around 5:30 one evening. He and his friend ran from the Matawa and police when they were asked why they weren’t in prayer. In the chase, my friend’s son was knocked of a second story stairway and got hurt badly. He’s fine now, but had to be hospitalized from his injuries.

Why NZ wanted to emulate a religion that is so controlling is beyond me. But if control is what your going for, the Muslim religion does that for you.

The empire state building and the statue of liberty are both powerful symbols...one of mercantile power (love of money) the other of liberty (i.e. individualism & licentiousness) and immigration (undoing Babel).
@rockfox, my friend, why you gots to be so negative about liberty?

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Luk 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Lots more where those came from....

The Statue of Liberty represents freedom from political oppression and slavery, and is supposed to be a beacon of hope to people fleeing such oppression and slavery. The fact that our culture is a mess right now doesn't change that, and it will be a sad day if that symbol of the freedom America used to represent falls into the sea.

Sarah, re the cereal and wine: Did you have the feeling that you were doing something unnatural, or did it seem normal?

Sarah, re the cereal and wine: Did you have the feeling that you were doing something unnatural, or did it seem normal?
Completely normal. There wasn't a question of doing anything differently, it was natural.

This was discovered recently. It is a brain scan of a certain woman cleric in Sweden I believe.

upload_2019-4-11_18-55-35.jpeg

@rockfox, my friend, why you gots to be so negative about liberty?

Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Luk 4:18-19 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Lots more where those came from....

The Statue of Liberty represents freedom from political oppression and slavery, and is supposed to be a beacon of hope to people fleeing such oppression and slavery. The fact that our culture is a mess right now doesn't change that, and it will be a sad day if that symbol of the freedom America used to represent falls into the sea.

We're big about liberty, but we've forgotten the part about responsibility. There is a balance to be had. We've forgotten that. Absolutely liberty is nothing more than might makes right. Look at the OT...it was a pretty sparse law all things concidered. Lots of liberty. But it did have a number of restrictions on personal freedom, which we now reject, in order to make a functioning, long term stable society. We've forgotten that to our peril.

So too is radical individualism our downfall. It means we've become divorced from family, culture, and tradition.

Well, whatever. That's not "liberty", but if you feel free to make up your own definitions then I guess you're going to come to your own conclusions.

liberty (i.e. individualism & licentiousness)
Liberty is not either individualism or licentiousness, let alone both of them (individualism and licentiousness are two different things also, btw).

It's not going to help the dream interpretation to make up definitions for the words that are important in the dream (liberty, empire...).

Back