• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Some Einstein sh..tuff, science discussion

The launch of Europa Clipper today was very inspiring. I know the best possible outcome would be that it finds the building blocks of life, still I hope they find space whales in the oceans of Europa.:p I mean, twice the volume of Earth's oceans, should be something interesting there.

In any case, should be some interesting pictures.

A part of me would love to do space science. I am not sure I have the patience though. They spent 10 years building the thing, and now it takes 5 years to travel to Europa... Well it has 1.8 billion miles to cover.
We have spent an extraordinary amount of money trying to find extraterresrial life. I doubt we ever will find anything other than evidence of microbial life, and I don't think that I would think any differently if I did not believe the Bible. Conditions are just too inhospitable for such life. Dr. Walt Brown believes that we will find plenty of evidence of microbial life, because it fits his theory quite well.

Who knows what the future holds, but God alone? Jesus said He would return, but He didn't give us much of a timetable.

Back