• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer Retreat and Family Conference, August 17-20, 2023, Dandridge, TN

Added to Calendar: 08-17-23, 08-18-23, 08-19-23, 08-20-23

Well, I had hoped to do another newsletter in last few weeks, and mention retreat again - didn't happen. But we are starting to gather here, the bulk of our food has just been put away in the kitchen, and all our lodge rooms are taken, even after a few cancelations. There is still a cabin option or camping, and hotel nearby. I'm sitting in the main meeting room alone, picturing it being full by tomorrow evening, and the blessed fellowship that will accompany that. If you regret not making it, and can get here by Friday night (Knoxville area), then write me now, we'll squeeze you in!

If you really can't make, please be in prayer for those on the road today and tomorrow, and for our time together, that it will profitable for all, and the Lord and his Purpose will glorified!

Last edited:
It it wasn't a 24 hour drive in the middle of the busy season.......

So glad to hear it was sweet fellowship!

It it wasn't a 24 hour drive in the middle of the busy season.......

So glad to hear it was sweet fellowship!
We miss you, sooner or later we will get to a location that you can get to again. 😊

Back