• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

When I made my last post, I was actually going to first respond to Sarah's comment here:

saying "and on the other side, there will be people pointing out that the beast will have a deadly wound that was healed, and equating Trump to this, which would be equally ridiculous". I actually typed it out, then deleted it from my comment as I decided that was going a bit too far given it's obvious he has not suffered a deadly wound, surely nobody would actually make that connection... And the very next post was somebody referring to that exact verse. :rolleyes:

No, Trump has not had "one of his heads as if it were wounded to death", any more than he is "the last trump". Both are equally ridiculous.
Ridiculous or not, enough people are questioning this possibility. There are other characteristics of antiChrist that Trump matches. Many things that I was taught about end times seem to show that Trump could be the guy. I am not convinced that he is the antichrist, but I cannot say that he is not.

I hope the country recovers in spite of evil intentions of some.
I am not sure jumping on bandwagon of assigning evil intent to the other side is the way to do it.

Chaos magic might be at play here too.

I don't find the debate of incompetence vs corruption to be useful. Whether we are dealing with idiots or insiders, we are powerless to fix it. The institution of the Presidency has been neutralized with the conspiracy to cover up Biden's cognitive/memory issues.
Interesting big picture take, you could looks at this as a long term constitutional crisis. The office of the president had been shown to be non-critical and all future presidents have to at least deal with how vulnerable they are ti the deep state.

"The fact that the buildings were not secured by Secret Service planners with an overwatch presence as well as drone surveillance at 140 yards is unthinkable. Whoever was in charge that day has some serious explaining to do. Incompetence or laziness are not reasonable justifications for the SS violating nearly every protocol on their books. In the meantime, more proof is surfacing that security had ample warning before the shooter was in position to pull the trigger."

Now the Jack Smith classified documents nonsense has been dismissed.

Smith was never approved by the Senate as a Special Counsel so he never had any legal authority. That means the indictments, the warrants, and etc. are all illegitimate and are now vacated.

I hope President Trump immediately files suit over the violations of his civil rights and he should especially seek criminal charges against the FBI who got lethal force illegally approved in their warrant to search Mar-a-Lago. That was nothing less than a criminal conspiracy to commit murder.

Now the Jack Smith classified documents nonsense has been dismissed.

Smith was never approved by the Senate as a Special Counsel so he never had any legal authority. That means the indictments, the warrants, and etc. are all illegitimate and are now vacated.

I hope President Trump immediately files suit over the violations of his civil rights and he should especially seek criminal charges against the FBI who got lethal force illegally approved in their warrant to search Mar-a-Lago. That was nothing less than a criminal conspiracy to commit murder.
Why not just fire FBI?

Cost savings would be nice bonus.

...DUH...

"According to Crabtree, the potential lack of drones and the “DEI” protocols at the Secret Service contributed to the failure, but the biggest reason Trump’s life was put in danger is because rules of engagement prohibit snipers from engaging until the assassin shoots first." (There are multiple sources for this, including the next one.)

"BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator. They prevented him from stopping the assassin before he took shots at President Trump."

This is mostly like fake news.

Secrets Service doesn't have uniforms with text POLICE.

You are right.

I just zoomed on photo of snipers. It's written secret service with small letters.

I think the idea is that the POLICE label is so local cops don't shoot them on sight. Police are not always the brightest bunch so expecting them to comprehend "Secret Service" is probably asking too much of them. Best to keep it simple.

RE: NEWS that even NBC pointed out: Rooftop sniper perch was OBVIOUS vulnerability

This is mostly like fake news.

Secrets Service doesn't have uniforms with text POLICE.
That was not even remotely the point.
Which was that even a Blithering IDIOT (like a CNN reporter) could see that a rootfop only 150 yards from the president should have been GUARDED!

This was a failed deep-state assassination:

RE: NEWS that even NBC pointed out: Rooftop sniper perch was OBVIOUS vulnerability

That was not even remotely the point.
Which was that even a Blithering IDIOT (like a CNN reporter) could see that a rootfop only 150 yards from the president should have been GUARDED!

This was a failed deep-state assassination:

I was just commenting anti-sniper team on top of one building, not everything else.

I want to throw in my 2¢.

I was out of town camping for a couple days, and had mechanical trouble on the way home 😞. Thankfully by God's grace, we resolved the issue after being stuck for a few hours and made it home late last night ☺️.

The level of gross negligence and incompetence seen in the security related to this assassination attempt is more than I can accept. Like the others have said, I'm pretty sure they "let it happen on purpose", using a deranged "wind up toy" stooge of a shooter. I think the deep state tried to take out Trump, but failed.

Here are a few other comments.

@TransformatorReformator's theory of Trump being the antichrist is pretty funny and silly. Trump isn't The Savior, isn't even a statesman like George Washington or a great president like Andrew Jackson, but I'm pretty sure he isn't "the man of lawlessness".

I think he is pretty much an obnoxious narcissistic scammer, and I still hope he wins, and will be voting for him. He doesn't hate me, my family, and everything I love (like the Democrats and RINOs). It's sad that a scammer like Trump is still better than almost anyone else in national politics.

By the way "man of lawlessness" is what people mean when they say "antichrist". The Bible uses the word "antichrist" differently. According to the Bible, everyone who denies that the Lord Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is the antichrist.

The point was NEVER to 'fix it' - a fool's errand.

The point is to "come out of her." And the evidence that the time is now is Legion.
Since that day in the Garden, everything has been going in one direction; degeneration. There have been times when God has intervened and slowed that downward slide, like the Flood, Sodam and Gomorrah, and the presence of the Messiah, but it's only been temporary. He has told us how bad it's going to become; like it was in the days of Noah (Matt. 24:37) and in the days of Lot (Luke 17:28); people will be carrying on with their lives but not giving a hoot about what's coming. We are to be like the watchmen whose duty was to shout the warning to the people. Whether the people take heed of the warning or not, is their responsibility and they will answer for it. Don't despair, keep shouting the warning! Shalom
The scripture says lawlessness will abound, and to indeed “come out of her.” Therefore no one will succeed in rescuing her, and fixing her. Including Trump. I will always prefer a republican over a democrat in office. I will vote trump over any democrat. But I know that even though we may have a few years of improvement - the overall trajectory is going towards lawlessness. That’s because there’s been too much infiltration the past two decades. The schooling. The college. The social media. The illegal immigration. Shows/movies with satanic elements. The youth are going towards being woke and not being reborn. They are sleeping with, and marrying un-equally yoked partners.

She will eventually be judged. Coming out of her will help your household avoid the plagues she will face.

The United States is simply not the same nation as it was in the beginning. Over the generations it has become more corrupt and lawless. The titanic already hit the iceberg. The point of no return occurred at least a few decades ago. When you have a federal reserve system that can print unlimited money - it becomes easy for corporations to be bought out, and thus, infiltrate everything. Perhaps the “Great Depression” was the chaos and the “order out of chaos” was the USA getting rid of the gold standard. Everything is orchestrated.
You guys are all assuming a futurist (to us) reading of Revelation, Daniel, the Olivet Discourse, and a pessimistic premillennial eschatology.

Things are only going to get worse and worse, yada yada. We can't do anything about it. Run and hide out in the woods, blah blah.

I'm not sure the Bible teaches that. Maybe Jesus wants us to have some balls and "contend for the Faith once delivered". Maybe we should fight like we will succeed.

I'm not sure that the futurist premillennial interpretation is correct. I see a lot of Biblical evidence otherwise.

In Daniel two, we see a Rock cut by no human hand that smashes the kingdoms of this world, establishes the Kingdom of God, and grows into a mountain that fills the earth. That started happening when Christ came two thousand years ago, and continues to happen now. That Rock is smashing and growing, and no one can stop Him.

That King will prevail. That Kingdom will fill the earth. We have received our marching orders.

"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

We are supposed to "come out of her", leaving the Babylonian harlot kingdom of this world, embrace the True King Jesus the Christ, His Kingdom, His Rule, and pray to our Father that His Name be hallowed, His Kingdom come, and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

And of the increase of His rule there will be no end.

You guys are all assuming a futurist (to us) reading of Revelation, Daniel, the Olivet Discourse, and a pessimistic premillennial eschatology.

Things are only going to get worse and worse, yada yada. We can't do anything about it. Run and hide out in the woods, blah blah.

I'm not sure the Bible teaches that. Maybe Jesus wants us to have some balls and "contend for the Faith once delivered". Maybe we should fight like we will succeed.

I'm not sure that the futurist premillennial interpretation is correct. I see a lot of Biblical evidence otherwise.

In Daniel two, we see a Rock cut by no human hand that smashes the kingdoms of this world, establishes the Kingdom of God, and grows into a mountain that fills the earth. That started happening when Christ came two thousand years ago, and continues to happen now. That Rock is smashing and growing, and no one can stop Him.

That King will prevail. That Kingdom will fill the earth. We have received our marching orders.

"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

We are supposed to "come out of her", leaving the Babylonian harlot kingdom of this world, embrace the True King Jesus the Christ, His Kingdom, His Rule, and pray to our Father that His Name be hallowed, His Kingdom come, and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

And of the increase of His rule there will be no end.
Even if the futurist premillenial interpretation is correct, we should still go down fighting like men.

Back