• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

I cannot seem to find a link to the chat on my phone...I did download the app.

Summer holidays are messing with the schedule in my head. I keep "losing" Tuesday. If I am not in chat tomorrow evening please will someone who has my number send me a text and remind me. Thank you :)

I will send you a text Enternitee to remind you, I had to set a reminder in my phone so I would not miss it

This will be my first tonight and hopefully my "new" sisterwife will login and chat as well. Looking forward to it tonight. :D

I have been gone for a while. I would love to get back into the tuesady night chats. is anyone still around?

Yip, there's been quite a few of us lately actually. It would be great to see you again Trisha.

I was just "surfing" the site and noticed that there have been a whopping 8,200 views for this thread on the Tue pm Ladies' Chat!! Good night, nurse! :eek: Obviously, the vast majority of those viewers have not been on the chats, and a good chunk of them might be guys, but the fact that there is that much interest from possible "lurkers" is stunning to me. The Tue pm chat is one of the highlights of my week, and I am so glad we have it as a resource. Come join us!!

I participated in my first Ladies Chat tonight and it was great! My heart is full of gratitude for all of you...

Ginny,

It is ALWAYS a joy to have you on the chat, and can't wait to see you at the retreat!!

Phooey! I missed it! I hate being on Alaska time! How late does the chat usually go until? What did ya'll chat about?

We chat about all sorts of things, but since it's ladies only, we don't post what where the men can read it. (I could tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you ;) LOL)

As far as how long? That varies from week to week, anywhere from an hour to three hours. It just depends on what is going on in everyone's lives at the time.

Okay, thanks GloryGirl! I'll try to remember it next week. I think it will be 2:30pm my time in Alaska.

Eastern is only 4 hours ahead of you, so 3:30pm. (My dad lives in the Fairbanks area, so I keep track.)

Hope you make it:)

Back