• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

Try again next week, JennaLynn!

Okay Ladies, Nathan changed the chat room to a new one. If you see this message before Tuesday night chat then take a few minutes and "test drive" the new chat room. It is a bit different but hopefully more reliable. The biggest difference is that you don't get a separate window to private chat in. It replaces the main chat window with the private, you have to click on "BiblicalFamilies" at the top of the right side box to go back to the main chat.

I know it will be different but lets give it a try and see if it will work for us. Hope to see you there Tuesday night!

ALSO BE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARK LINKS TO THE NEW CHAT ADDRESS.

Forgot to tell you that when you sign in, just sign in as a guest with NO PASSWORD. Type your username in and connect. Because this site has registered members you might not get to use your name if it is already registered by someone else.

Also, take a look at the options menu at the bottom right. Move curser over the font and theme to get different choices of font and background color.

The BEST THING is that there is no character counter!! So, we can post longer thoughts all at once. I am looking forward to see how that effects our chat.... :D

julieb said:
The BEST THING is that there is no character counter!! So, we can post longer thoughts all at once. I am looking forward to see how that effects our chat.... :D

Uh oh. That's dangerous!

Sorry I can't make it this week or next due to family commitments. If it was actually on Tuesday night for me it'd be all good but being in the middle of Wednesday it gets tricky!

Well, tonight was interesting...

Nathan appologizes for not checking the privacy settings. He will get that worked out by next week. Thanks everyone for understanding, sorry we had to cut things short. Hopefully no one else will try and get on tonight. They will probably find Daz if they do! lol

So the chats are still on Tuesday nights right? I have not been in so long! I will actually start having some time on Tuesdays now to chat. so looking forward to that!

So I tried getting on to chat and I am having difficult time getting in its asking for a nickname which is normal but it also asks for a password and I don't think I have one for the chat. :shock:

I just got on, i had to try twice, use your password on here, i signed in as a guest.
Julie has a previous post about the new chat room, read on previous page.

Ok I get it now. Thanks for the help Sharonr. I just thought yesterday was Tuesday & was freaking out so hurried to get on, but just now realized it was actually Monday so I didn't miss anything. I feel so much better. Going to have to set my alarm so I don't forget. Lol

The past three weeks I seem to have lost Tuesday. Today I realized it was Wednesday and wondered how I missed a third week in a row. Hopefully week after next. Assuming we won't have it on Christmas day.

SweetLissa

Sorry you keep missing Tuesday, Lissa. :D

You will have TWO weeks of no chat though. WE WILL START BACK UP ON JAN. 8TH.

We will be starting up our Tuesday night chat again, Jan. 8th!

I look forward to seeing how everyone's New Year went and what will be looked forward to this year of 2013.

I am so excited, can't wait til Tuesday to chat with all the ladies. It is a blessing in my life to have that chat.

Good News! We finally have changed the chat room. Nathan ended up putting us back on Parachat but a newer version of it. I has some new benefits...emoticons!, longer postings, can run on a mobile device, has sound effects and url sharing ability. The private chat is also available on this site.

If you have a few minutes, check it out and get reaquainted with it or if you are really new just aquainted with it.

Looking forward to "seeing" you tomorrow night.

Back