• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

Leigha, I didn't think you were too strong last night. I thought everyone was sharing what they each have experienced and believe important about our countries education system. Now, I did leave before so can't say anything about what was said later... ;) . I think it is good to talk about stuff that is important to each of us. I personally find it is when I tell someone else what I am thinking it either cements it for me or it makes me reexamine why I am thinking that. Discussion is always good if done respectfully. Look forward to chating next week.

I tried to get onto chat tonight (better late than never, right?) but I had problems. My computer has had serious issues recently.

Hope to get it all handled soon.

Lissa

How has chat night been going? I can't seem to remember to get online until it is too late....maybe next week

Oh sure, having fun without me! :D It was a beautiful day to go, for sure. Would love to chat with you next week though.

Finally back on line and hoping to join in the fun again soon. Not next week because I will be out at a ball game representing my company in a race. I think I will be dressed up as a "Big Bite" hot dog, racing against a "Slurpee" and a "Big Gulp." Will try for the following week though.

Lissa

Sorry I missed the chat today. I was way too busy, had some people coming around and my house looked like a bomb had hit it! I'll try and make it again next week.

I am working this evening and will be unable to join in the discussion. Maybe next week, but otherwise I will see a bunch of you at the retreat.

SweetLissa

I was hoping to make this today but my father is coming to stay to meet Caleb. I don't get to see him very often so am looking forward to it. We are all doing well and I will catch up with you all next week. Let me know of any urgent prayer requests, praying is something I can do at 3am while feeding :D .

I tried to get on PalTak tonight but I couldn't. Said the chat room was offline and the link on the Biblical Families site didn't work. Any sugestions?

Thanks,

Jana

Pal talk is different. To get to ladies chat go to the top of the page and hover over "resources". Scroll down to Biblical families chat and enter your name to enter the chat room.

Sorry we missed you :(

oh - and the link - we were all having a little difficulty with it tonight. I had to log in twice to successfully get into the room.

Back