• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Coast Retreat (April 20-22, 2018)

Tucson was so two days ago, but you never know in this business.
SO SORRY!!!!

That right there was some really bad communication.
I was through Tucson a couple of days ago and would love to get a load through on the proper weekend. Or anything close.

(From this post to YHWH’s ears) :rolleyes:

Ah, got it. Praying!!!

PM him your new phone number here.

I was really hoping to make it to get to meet everyone on the west coast, but unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll be able to make this one unless it’s a miracle.

:(

Unless something changes, my next load assignment is headed to the east coast.

I made a mistake and got a ticket today so now we can't go on the retreat. I apologize to you all that were hoping to see us there.

Sorry to hear that, Jessica. We’ll miss y’all.

Really sorry Jessica...will miss you guys.

Sorry about that jacobhaivri, another time then.

It felt a bit like a family reunion to me.....with extended family I had never met.
Beautiful music, and people!
It was a warm and memorable weekend, and the only complaint I heard from my hubby and sons was that they just aren't used to that much sitting. I know how they feel, but the 'tush-itis' was never more worth it!

I so enjoyed meeting Mojo and his lovely wife, and slumberfreeze, who is far warmer in person then his handle here would lead one to believe.

My impression of the plural families could be summed up best in the single word gracious. I'll also take the easy road here and rather then type every positive thing I'd like to say, just say I second every good thing I have ever read about these families, and the fellowship they extend to others through retreats.

Many sincere thanks to all, and we are looking forward to next time! :)

Back