• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Coast Retreat (April 20-22, 2018)

West coast retreat in Tucson Arizona? o_O“now If you’ll buy that, I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea...” George Strait was just kidding guys.

I'm with this guy lol , ... sheesh :(

@WifeOfHisYouth ... I'm not sure where everyone is at, but we are in Western Washington... and would love the fellowship as well! I've already locked in my vacation time for that weekend, but don't know if I can swing Arizona... ... Would southern Oregon, or central Oregon, or Northern California at all be a doable get together location for us northerners to fellowship that weekend?

@Asforme&myhouse and I were thinking of meeting anyone who can’t go all the way to Tuscan (as much as we would love to!) in Medford. We were thinking of going Sat-Sun. Just to fellowship and meet up.

Details for the West Coast retreat have gone out by email! - if you want it, and didn't get it, drop Julieb or Andrew or myself a PM.

Psyched!!! :cool::cool::cool:

So happy for those that can make the journey! For us, the 20+ hour drive is just not doable at this point. Hoping and praying next West Coast retreat will be doable for us, as we so desperately have been wanting to fellowship for so many years.

AWESOME!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Sorry, jh, I've been overwhelmed for weeks and won't be focused on retreat until after convention this weekend. I think Ron's going to contact you.

Ok, were trying to see if we can make Tuscon. If we can get the email it would be appreciated.

Tucson was so two days ago, but you never know in this business.

Ok. If it was Vegas everything was gravy, we had a friends house to crash at. It got moved to Tuscon and we thought the emails went out and it was set so we reworked our budget and we might be able to swing it. Did it change again, are their two different retreats or just wishful thinking (possible unintentional planning for the next one) that it could be some where else?

No, no change, Steve is yanking your chain. ;) Tucson is April 20-22; be there or be square! (I'm personally very glad you're looking at it.)

Steve, are you joining us?

I got our budget reworked. Depending on how much a night the rooms are we should be good. We're gonna have to count this as our monthly visit to see @Verifyveritas76 and family, y'all are still going right? We just have to get my wifes Thursday, Friday morning and Monday shifts covered and I've got someone to cover for my stuff.

Last edited:
Kevin, I don't think VV76 is making it this time.... :(

Back