• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is fornication?

So, I hear you saying that you believe he is sincere, without falsehood, deception, or narcissistic motives.
I have my doubts but then I'm influenced by my work with the criminal mind and errors of unresponsible thinking. Not to get into all the details, but for eighteen years, I've been a faith-based life skills coach to mass murderers and sexual predators. I get all adult age groups and education levels and none of that is an excuse.
I had rather you are correct and I'm mistaken. I can live with that.
I understand. Based on my experience with the younger generation, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and pointing out that while his beliefs may be shocking to some people on the forum, they're quite common amongst the younger generation. I may not agree with it, but I can understand his frustration based on the challenges young men face nowadays. Still, he could very well be a troll; I wouldn't care either way. I admittedly enjoy watching a good troll 🙂
This no reason for blackpilling.

Like he can't get out of mindset situation is bad. OK, maybe factually, but we reallllyyy need hope to live. Without hope there is nothing to look forward.
I agree with you 💯 percent! I think he needs to spend more time focusing on himself and what he can do better to attract a good wife (if that's what he wants). If he does that and adheres to the advice of some of the men on the forum, I have faith he'll have far better odds finding a wife.

Last edited:
So, I hear you saying that you believe he is sincere, without falsehood, deception, or narcissistic motives.
I have my doubts but then I'm influenced by my work with the criminal mind and errors of unresponsible thinking. Not to get into all the details, but for eighteen years, I've been a faith-based life skills coach to mass murderers and sexual predators. I get all adult age groups and education levels and none of that is an excuse.
I had rather you are correct and I'm mistaken. I can live with that.

No offense but yuck

You must have either been born with and or cultivated a degree of patience I could not match.

Not to be a smart-ass here as it is a genuine question. Do these people you work with have difficulty in processing hypothetical propositions?

Oh, you can't imagine the horrors we have to endure. Constantly fighting off older, attractive men who are seeking marriage. It's just awful! 😉
It sounds terrifying.

Do these people you work with have difficulty in processing hypothetical propositions?
It all depends on how you define the term. They are very hypothetical at times, such as thinking everyone is just like them, and they just get away with it all. This is an early fallacy we must overcome.
I get them for eighteen months which is a good thing because some take a year before waking up to the need to change. It is more of a labor of preparing soil first. And there are many that we don't get through to.

Oh, you can't imagine the horrors we have to endure. Constantly fighting off older, attractive men who are seeking marriage. It's just awful! 😉
No way, as an autist, I would remember if I was blowing up y'all's inbox.

Real men talk amongst themselves.
We compare notes on best folding patterns for tinfoil to fashion the most stylish hats and where one might find the best aloha shirt, argue about whether or not a cocktail umbrella is appropriate in bourbon and trade anti government memes.
We are too stoic to talk to girls

*crosses armes, turns 15° and thrusts out upraised chin*

It all depends on how you define the term. They are very hypothetical at times, such as thinking everyone is just like them, and they just get away with it all. This is an early fallacy we must overcome.
I get them for eighteen months which is a good thing because some take a year before waking up to the need to change. It is more of a labor of preparing soil first. And there are many that we don't get through to.
I should have been more explicit.

Conditional hypothetical propositions.
How would x go if y condition

Back