• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where's Hugh?

The whole idea is, if anyone WANTED to meet me, they would know if I am in the area. It's really too bad (mostly for ME) that there was no one in or near Mahwah. That would have been nice.

Stuck here in Mahwah NJ in the only "Pilot" I know of in the whole country with no showers.

I wouldn't post the info about no showers. It might keep people from looking you up. :lol:

John Whitten said:
I wouldn't post the info about no showers. It might keep people from looking you up." :lol:
Au contra-ire! It wasn't until I posted I was Sir Stinky that anyone said anything to me.
itainteasy said:
you gotta get a dedicated run through I-44 over here so we can have church once a week!"
I'm working on that actually.

Stuck in the middle of Iowa again. Center Point Travel Plaza, on I-380.

HUGH!

I got your message! I am working until 11, and get back to Moberly about 12. Let's do breakfast....I'm buying!

Doc

Had a great breakfast and conversation with Hugh as he passed through Moberly....

Hopefully, the beginning of a long friendship!

Thanks, Hugh!

Maybe we should start a new thread "Who is Hugh's Avatar?" LOL

Am I right in saying it is Francis Schaeffer, Christian apologist and philospher?

Blessings

Sorry Doc, wrong answer. That is Hugh on his next birthday. :D
Really, I think it is Schaeffer.

It is. I am in McCarran NV, then I go through Barstow and Flagstaff.

There is a big Wal Mart warehouse where you are. Too bad you are not going through Gallup NM. I am in Barstow almost every week. I call the trip the highway 40 blues.

bobthebuilder said:
Too bad you are not going through Gallup NM. I am in Barstow almost every week. I call the trip the highway 40 blues."
Provided I am not swapped off the next trip I start this afternoon, which goes through Flagstaff and Barstow, I will be in Gallup. The only reason to be in McCarran is that really big WalMart distribution center, which is where I am right now.
sweetlissa said:
McCarran, NV...
That was only an idea when I left NV."
Now it has an "AmBest" truck stop, and a Zip Code.

Back