• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why don't single ladies.....

Absolutely right. I have labs drawn every 3 months right now for my thyroid levels and I passed out last month. It was awful.
Funny story: Senior year in high school we had to prick our finger to take a blood sample for biology lab. My partner was a pretty aspiring doctor who warned me that she passed out at the sight of blood.

I laughed in disbelief, pricked my finger and watched as she slid off her stool and fell into an Indian position on the floor with her head shattering a mirror leaning against the wall. ( No idea why that was there..)

She came to and immediately passed out again when she realized blood was dripping from the skinned spot on her forehead...

I think she's in medicine now...

Funny story: Senior year in high school we had to prick our finger to take a blood sample for biology lab. My partner was a pretty aspiring doctor who warned me that she passed out at the sight of blood.

I laughed in disbelief, pricked my finger and watched as she slid off her stool and fell into an Indian position on the floor with her head shattering a mirror leaning against the wall. ( No idea why that was there..)

She came to and immediately passed out again when she realized blood was dripping from the skinned spot on her forehead...

I think she's in medicine now...
Haha that's awesome. I remember in nursing school I passed out while helping get blood for an ABG in the NICU. I was the one pulling back on the syringe. It was awful. Anyway, going into critical care, I had to get over that fast because we are constantly drawing labs off central lines. I didn't mind blood anywhere else, but pulling it out of the line or the body freaked me out. I'm happy to report now that it doesn't bother me

There's a popular BBC show revolving around a Cornish doctor afraid of blood. Excellent show.

Doc Martin

Back