• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why don't single ladies.....

Sounds like a Nettie Pot in reverse. Probably not gonna catch tho
I like the idea for a faster caffeine hit... just make sure it is near room temps...

@Cindy....I would rather pair myself with another lady and then present us to the man.....but...if they are willing to go through all that work.....

That was the problem! It was in my yeti and really hot!!
Na na na Neti. Nnnnnnnn..... Nuh eti. Neti.

Y? Because sinus tissue is thinner and more vascular than lingual.....

Graphic enough @Phillip ? Lol.

Okay y'all let's keep the comedy to a minimum for the next 30 minutes. My coffee is hot and I don't feel like spewing blood through my nose again today!! This is my last macadamia cookie k cup and with -40 to -50 degree wind chills I'm not going out to get more. My professor for this class is a drill sergeant and I need this coffee to keep me up long enough to do this assignment.

Attachments

• IMG_6338.JPG
    IMG_6338.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
I’ll be peace if someone else will be quiet.

(What About Bob? for those who could possibly get it)

That's like asking a tv station to stop transmitting because you're too irresponsible to turn off the tv yourself.

But if you could find a genuine pair of ladies as Zec requested, that would distract one of us from making humorous comments for a while. :)
I know, but the show is WAY too good to turn off. The coffee made it safely into my body! Let the caffenation begin!!!!

A genuine pair of ladies? Meh, I don't think I have any for ya.

Na na na Neti. Nnnnnnnn..... Nuh eti. Neti.

Y? Because sinus tissue is thinner and more vascular than lingual.....

Graphic enough @Phillip ? Lol.
Ok Ancientpaths, you got me laughing that time. When I worked in Baghdad, I worked on the helicopters for Blackwster. A compilation of guys who had worked in special ops in the military. Now those guys could get graphic. But your doing one heck of job.

Back