• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why don't single ladies.....

We need to promote the polygamist version of the bachelor.
“Man finds 25 eligible women and marries them all”

Sounds too boring. Give him 10 million dollars to keep at the end but say each wife he chooses will cost him a million from his prize.

Well assuming the women were all good godly girls... I would be broke by the end of the show :D

Ok Ancientpaths, you got me laughing that time. When I worked in Baghdad, I worked on the helicopters for Blackwster. A compilation of guys who had worked in special ops in the military. Now those guys could get graphic. But your doing one heck of job.
Rangers lead the way! :D

Okay y'all let's keep the comedy to a minimum for the next 30 minutes. My coffee is hot and I don't feel like spewing blood through my nose again today!! This is my last macadamia cookie k cup and with -40 to -50 degree wind chills I'm not going out to get more. My professor for this class is a drill sergeant and I need this coffee to keep me up long enough to do this assignment.
I'd like to point out how much of a gentleman @steve is... he gave you exactly 30 minutes...

H

he did! I'm cruising for another nasal hemorrhage as I read these updates with more hot coffee
IVs are easier in the long run.

he did! I'm cruising for another nasal hemorrhage as I read these updates with more hot coffee
Ok, but make sure no ones looking, when you have coffee spewing out your nostrils you have to make sure it’s done in a lady-like manner.

Good manners are so important these days.

They are but I'm not cool with needles coming toward me. I can stick someone else any time of the day though. I'm going to have to drink the coffee instead.
So, you can dish it out but can't take it? Is that what you're saying?

Rite of passage in one military unit I led was to start an IV on oneself. :eek: :D

Rite of passage in one military unit I led was to start an IV on oneself. :eek: :D

So did you have to shot yourself in the foot to be able to shot someone else?

Note: Sorry forgot the :)

So did you have to shot yourself in the foot to be able to shot someone else?

Note: Sorry forgot the :)
No, but we did treat a bunch of sucking chest wounds in the desert because of guys' wives that left them.... o_O

Reactions: Cap
Ok, but make sure no ones looking, when you have coffee spewing out your nostrils you have to make sure it’s done in a lady-like manner.

Good manners are so important these days.
So glad you pointed that out!!

Absolutely right. I have labs drawn every 3 months right now for my thyroid levels and I passed out last month. It was awful.

Back