• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Will the AntiChrist be queer??

Elijahsfire

Male
This is actually kind of a fascinating subject given that if so, society is paving the way for his appearance. I remember thinking this years ago after reading Daniel chapter 11 giving it some thought and then not again for a while. Btw this is a really deep subject and I think books could be written on this subject alone. It just makes sense and if true we could look back and have seen it coming from a mile away. There are lots of tales on this and a simple Google search will take you to several pastors, teachers, researchers that make a case for the Antichrist being a queer man...fascinating....disturbing but fascinating.....
https://www.frontiersman.com/faith/...cle_efcc99eb-ec49-5a9c-be63-908e0c0fd086.html

It seems reasonable.

If that verse applies to the future "man of perdition" (commonly mistakenly called the antichrist), then yes, it would appear to clearly state that he will be a homosexual.

However, the chapter as a whole is a very detailed and accurate description of the reign and evil deeds of Antiochus Epiphanes. Most decent commentaries outline this in detail, but just read 1 Maccabees 1 and the parallels are very clear, or see this explanation. The end of the chapter does describe a future man of perdition, however it's not clear precisely when the changeover occurs. This phrase might simply refer back to Antiochus Epiphanes, or could refer to both, or just the future person.

If that verse applies to the future "man of perdition" (commonly mistakenly called the antichrist), then yes, it would appear to clearly state that he will be a homosexual.

However, the chapter as a whole is a very detailed and accurate description of the reign and evil deeds of Antiochus Epiphanes. Most decent commentaries outline this in detail, but just read 1 Maccabees 1 and the parallels are very clear, or see this explanation. The end of the chapter does describe a future man of perdition, however it's not clear precisely when the changeover occurs. This phrase might simply refer back to Antiochus Epiphanes, or could refer to both, or just the future person.

But, also recognizing the cyclical nature of history and dual fulfillment of prophecy, maybe the chapter speaks of both...

Yesterday I watched a video about the inundation of unicorns that western and particularly American culture is having. The connection was to occult imagery and the rainbow agenda. What if the a/c is indeed queer and rides upon a white unicorn? Not joking....

The only problem with that is Jesus spoke of these events happening in a future tense in Matthew 24.

I don't think he will be. I think that the anti-christ is going to be very attractive. I think he's going to be a man that holds the attention of men and women. I think he's going to be a very strong leader. The best way to do that is to definitely not be gay. Where did you last see a strong, in charge, manly, gay man? I think that he will do everything he can and use all the skills to get people to follow him, subtle or overt.

I heard once that the bow of the conquering horseman could be interpreted as rainbow. ...feel free to research....idk....conquest has been front and center in the LGBT community...have fun

I don't think he will be. I think that the anti-christ is going to be very attractive. I think he's going to be a man that holds the attention of men and women. I think he's going to be a very strong leader. The best way to do that is to definitely not be gay. Where did you last see a strong, in charge, manly, gay man? I think that he will do everything he can and use all the skills to get people to follow him, subtle or overt.
Oh but here in America gay men are seen as demigods among liberals. Women practically worship them as ascended masters. Not all women but a growing number....its disturbing.

Oh but here in America gay men are seen as demigods among liberals. Women practically worship them as ascended masters. Not all women but a growing number....its disturbing.
Really? I've seen women find them funny, want to be friends with them etc, but never look up to them as a leader.

Really? I've seen women find them funny, want to be friends with them etc, but never look up to them as a leader.
There are women here that are basically gay men's dogs. Their pets. American women have become very liberal and would jump off a cliff for a gay man.

Wow. The whole gender identity thing has just started here in nz, I hope that nonsense doesn't come here too.

I may open a can of worms on this one but when I say what I am about to say, please don't think that this is what I believe but what I have heard. We hear so much today but we all need to take things like a grain of salt. And the Word said that many will be deceived in the last days. I have seen video after video that Obama is the antichrist. People have stated that they have had visions of this. I have also seen videos that his wife is a man and in one video, he messed up and called her Michael and if I can remember correctly, he recounted back to Michelle. I am not saying that he is the Antichrist. We don't know who he will be. And I believe the scripture in Daniel 11:27 is referring to the Antichrist.

A single individual being the antichrist is about as real as the rapture.

If there is a single antichrist it is from within each of us.

In my twenties I saw a man sitting near the Mall in Washington, DC holding a sign that said on top:
Code:
   6      6      6
RONALD WILSON REAGAN
Hmm. Oh, crap — my own first name has six letters, and the middle, too, and — whew, the last one has eight. You're safe. :rolleyes:

From what I’ve seen from my own studies, Antiochus Epiphanies was a very poor match for the Antichrist in Daniel 11, 8, 9 and 12. though he does have some parallels and obviously had a very important part to play in the history of Israel.

He obviously sets the stage for so much of what we see in the culture in the Nee Testament, but it’s no wonder Scofield said that Daniels passages were arguably the most difficult passages to understand re Antichrist.

He’s probably the closest example that we have to the man who’s coming, but not a ringer.

Back