• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Conference and retreat, Feb 14-16, 2020

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
So this is as much notice (6 months!) as you will ever get for a Biblical Families retreat. Giving you northerners no excuse - unless there's a blizzard that weekend... Us southerners will just have to grin and bear it - because we're going to the beautiful countryside of Maryland or southern Pennsylvania. Close enough to use DC airports, but far enough to be out of the 'swamp'. Maybe not so beautiful in Feb, but that's OK, because we'll stay and enjoy fellowship in our hotel - as well as some great speaking: Clyde Pilkington, author of "The Great Ommission", should be joining us and sharing, and their may be some others as well.

I know we don't get to the north so often, so I'm hoping planning this far ahead will give everyone a chance to make their plans, and we'll meet a bunch of new folks from the north-east.

See you then! Watch for details over the coming months.

(There's also likely to be some regional gatherings on shorter notice before then: maybe TX, FL or others. Watch the Retreats forum if you are interested.)

Thanks, Nathan.

I'm already planning to attend.

If we can get a cheap flight it might be doable...
Southwest has direct flights from Austin to BWI in Baltimore, and then it's a relatively quick drive up I-83 to south central PA!

If I was considering this from the UK wheres the best airport to fly into?
Probably fly dublin to ny or Philadelphia then transfer to where?

If I was considering this from the UK wheres the best airport to fly into?
Probably fly dublin to ny or Philadelphia then transfer to where?

Philadelphia is probably close enough depending on the final location. Possibly Baltimore or Washington Dulles would be closer but still not sure of the exact retreat location...

So has location. Been decided on yet? Maryland or Pennsylvania? Are the dates set for sure?

@Patricia C, I think the dates have been set but haven't yet taken the time to search for a location yet. Plan on getting to that pretty soon.

@cnystrom yes! We are so sorry for not getting any info out yet. We are still working on a place but hope to have that settled soon. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Back