• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Conference and retreat, Feb 14-16, 2020

Any chance of recording some of the sessions / speakers for those of us that could never attend
I really did enjoy seeing dr Luck speak from a long time ago
Maybe we could have a new category added for retreat speakers sessions or such like.

Any chance of recording some of the sessions / speakers for those of us that could never attend
I really did enjoy seeing dr Luck speak from a long time ago
Maybe we could have a new category added for retreat speakers sessions or such like.
Clyde's sessions are always videotaped (with appropriate privacy in mind), so I suspect his and Steve Hill's talks will be available after the fact.

Alas, Ruth Ann and I are not going to be able to make this one. One of my daughters wants a wedding with her marriage.
I am crestfallen. I'd been assuming I would see you next month, Chris. I'm sad. You will truly be missed.

Palatka forever!

@Keith Martin who is Steve Hill?
Steve Hill is Clyde Pilkington, Jr.'s son-in-law. Steve last attended a retreat and spoke there in 2017. He presented a speech back then, too, and is working on next month's presentation. The topic will be a surprise!

That is very kind of you. We try not to miss any if we can help it.

Daughter wants fancy wedding and wants me to pay for it. What can you do? I mean besides save more.
I definitely understand; I'll just miss you and Ruth.

Not too late to join us in the fridge north (in the teens Friday night!) this weekend. If you are interested and didn't get the info, please DM me now. If you are coming - see you in 2 days!

Excited to be there...

Quick question, the hotel has breakfast, right?

We need to bring/eat out for lunch/dinners?

Excited to be there...

Quick question, the hotel has breakfast, right?

We need to bring/eat out for lunch/dinners?

Yes, the hotel provides breakfast.

Thinking of you all this weekend. Praying you all have a wonderful and blessed time of fellowship.
I was just enjoying a song Wes got from the playlist @nathan shared in Tucson. I think of you guys everytime Be Thou my Vision is played, hummed or sung!
I thank Yah for the blessing this ministry is. :)

Back