• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Speaking of conspiracies....

We are trying, but the best solution is supernatural (discernment vision and protection) from God, like another type of Passover exodous is what I can imagine.

We are trying, but the best solution is supernatural (discernment vision and protection) from God, like another type of Passover exodous is what I can imagine.
Yes, and it is also counted a blessing to suffer for Christ. Though self-preservation is ideal to our flesh there is much gain and treasure found in persecution.

“And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬-‭14‬

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬

Last edited:
Here is another little jem of information from 1972, 1973 era. What's being implemented today was planned more than 50 years ago.
Yep and also right before in 1971 the US abandoned the gold standard completely

"the unilateral cancellation of the direct international convertibility of the United States dollar to gold."

Here is another little jem of information from 1972, 1973 era. What's being implemented today was planned more than 50 years ago.
If some find this report 2000 interesting, please feel free to share to friends and loved ones. It helps to have more situational awareness. Most of us don't know many things, so in wolves we trust.

Last edited:
Also the same reason that light bends when going from water to air.
Would be nice to personally test to what degree, maybe with a stratospheric weather balloon at over 100k ft, with calibrated non distorting lens and several cameras, not a wide angle GoPro type like most do.
At such altitudes distortions should be minimal. We shouldn't just trust mainstream or state alphabet sources, especially today with CGI "enhancement".

Would be nice to personally test to what degree, maybe with a stratospheric weather balloon at over 100k ft, with calibrated non distorting lens and several cameras, not a wide angle GoPro type like most do.
At such altitudes distortions should be minimal. We shouldn't just trust mainstream or state alphabet sources, especially today with CGI "enhancement".
I'm not talking about high altitude distortions of what the horizon looks like. This was in relation to your question of why you can see "past the horizon" on large lakes etc. That is what atmospheric refraction explains. This effect is easily verified from the ground if you actually have such a location in mind and you want to determine why you can see so far there.

What exactly is that?
US goverment was getting more and more indebted. So, if tend continues (no sign of stopping it) there will be more than gold.

So in classic bank run there are more deposits than cash in bank. So, safest thing is to pull out cash before bank run out of bank. Latecomers are rewarded with losing all their deposits. As consequence, herd mentality develop when rumor of bank run is started.

France was first to start pulling it's gold as debt payment out of US. Soon other countries were joining which created threat of losing all US gold reserves.

Last edited:
US goverment was getting more and more indebted. So, if tend continues (no sign of stopping it) there will be more than gold.

So in classic bank run there are more deposits than cash in bank. So, safest thing is to pull out cash before bank run out of bank. Latecomers are rewarded with losing all their deposits. As consequence, herd mentality develop when rumor of bank run is started.

France was first to start pulling it's gold as debt payment out of US. Soon other countries werw joining which created threat of losing all US gold reserves.
The issue would become, convert it to what..
Maybe a farm and farm equipment, self sufficiency gear etc. They would love to tax property to death, hence end up confiscating much of it. Interesting to think about that too.

The issue would become, convert it to what..
Maybe a farm and farm equipment, self sufficiency gear etc. They would love to tax property to death, hence end up confiscating much of it. Interesting to think about that too.
I don't understand your message. Please, elaborate.

Are you talking about US government debt? First sentence implies that. But rest is only adding confusion.

I'm not talking about high altitude distortions of what the horizon looks like. This was in relation to your question of why you can see "past the horizon" on large lakes etc. That is what atmospheric refraction explains. This effect is easily verified from the ground if you actually have such a location in mind and you want to determine why you can see so far there.
There's got to be some testing we can personally do, because if we cannot trust our own eyes, we would be hopeless just trusting big brother and it's mainstream. Maybe a 3 or 4 mile water level test. I still think the 100k plus altitude with undistorted lens test should work. Because media would tell us "don't trust your lying eyes, here's what you should know."
Reminds me of a total recall scene, there the doctor tells Arnold the whole thing is a figment of his imagination, but hard reality made him sweat. I sometimes perceive the media as the doc.
Clip was hard to find, would YT hide it?

Last edited:
I don't understand your message. Please, elaborate.

Are you talking about US government debt? First sentence implies that. But rest is only adding confusion.
I mean, what would hold it's value and be useful in a cascade failure scenario or CBDC?

There's got to be some testing we can personally do, because if we cannot trust our own eyes, we would be hopeless just trusting big brother and it's mainstream. Maybe a 3 or 4 mile water level test. I still think the 100k plus altitude with undistorted lens test should work. Because media would tell us "don't trust your lying eyes, here's what you should know."
Reminds me of a total recall scene, there the doctor tells Arnold the whole thing is a figment of his imagination, but hard reality made him sweat. I sometimes perceive the media as the doc.
Clip was hard to find, would YT hide it?
There is testing we can do. I've described some earlier in this discussion that I have done myself - not on this specific issue but on the wider question of whether the earth is flat. Things that are very simple to do and don't require a 100km high weather balloon or anything else fancy. You are making it far too complicated. As I said earlier, people worked out the answer to this question thousands of years ago using very simple tools. If you actually want to do some real testing I'd be glad to help advise you on how to do that.

Back