• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CHRISTMAS - Exposed!

This makes no sense, would you mind rewording or explaining what you mean?

Lets say you have a Book that has 99% of The Word of G-d and 1% of Lies.
It sounds like The Word of G-d, it has similar names and meanings but not of G-d.
This similarity can lead you from G-ds Truth as it is a lie, Only G-d is Truth and nothing else.

It sounds like The Word of G-d, it has similar names and meanings but not of G-d.
This similarity can lead you from G-ds Truth as it is a lie, Only G-d is Truth and nothing else.
Brother, you seem like a sincere, very dedicated man. I believe you believe this stuff totally and unabashedly; but you are not articulating your beliefs effectively.

If your teachings are this important to you and if you want to convince others of them than you should refine your presentation. Right now you are not communicating clearly. Not everyone can through the written word and this forum, of necessity, advantages those who can.

Brother, you seem like a sincere, very dedicated man. I believe you believe this stuff totally and unabashedly; but you are not articulating your beliefs effectively.

If your teachings are this important to you and if you want to convince others of them than you should refine your presentation. Right now you are not communicating clearly. Not everyone can through the written word and this forum, of necessity, advantages those who can.

I am still bring everything together and will be walking through different thoughts and coming to my conclusions yet allowing others to have theirs.
Jumping to conclusions before I am done will leave you with who knows what understandings, but if you wait it will become more clearer.

First I am a Jew who Follows G-d's Laws.
Next I am Saved by His Son who He Sent.
I Follow Every Law that applies to me.
No other gods or faiths have Truth.
I also believe G-d Alone has Power and nothing is done without His permission.

I might be doing stuff you or others might be unable to understand or feel comfortable about,
I believe everything I am doing will make sense.

I’m done… I can’t handle losing any more IQ points… best of luck everyone!

To go back to the statement that started this:
We don’t believe that Christians hold the patent on truth. Instead, we believe that God has allowed hints of himself in other religions. In other words, just because a specific religion does not contain the whole truth does not mean it contains no truth.
These statements are in agreement. Your hypothetical book would not contain "no truth" - in fact, it would contain a large amount of truth.

You still have not explained what you disagree with in that second statement. Rather, everything you say is in agreement with it - yet you persist in saying you disagree.

Considering it practically: If you were converting someone who already believed what was in that hypothetical book, would you tell them "forget everything you know, let's learn it all over again" - or would you tell them "99% of what you know is right, this 1% is wrong, here's what the truth is about that detail"? Which approach would be more likely to be successful?

To go back to the statement that started this:

These statements are in agreement. Your hypothetical book would not contain "no truth" - in fact, it would contain a large amount of truth.

You still have not explained what you disagree with in that second statement. Rather, everything you say is in agreement with it - yet you persist in saying you disagree.

Considering it practically: If you were converting someone who already believed what was in that hypothetical book, would you tell them "forget everything you know, let's learn it all over again" - or would you tell them "99% of what you know is right, this 1% is wrong, here's what the truth is about that detail"? Which approach would be more likely to be successful?

Churches today are the offspring of their Mother that Birthed them, her sins are in their vain. The Catholic Church wad based on Truth and was corrupted and her children are most of The Fallen Churches. They have a based of Truth but have become rotten to their core and would need to be taken down brick by brick and washed till all that evil is removed. But instead they will be called our of their lawless ways into Truth and made Clean with Truth.

No other gods are the same as G-d and even if it was close it would still he light years apart from being true. G-d is Truth and everything other then G-d is a lie.

You believe that a fault book that's similar to G-d could lead to G-d and share facts and I disagree.

There is 1 Faith and that is Judaism / True Faith of Abraham, Isaac and (Jacob/Israel).
This patently false. Judaism was not invented until the 300-400 AD based on the Torah  plus oral tradition later codified as Talmud. JudaISM is a religion. It is not the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, or any of the ancient prophets, nor is it what Yeshua pointed us and His disciples back to.

The Catholic Church wad based on Truth and was corrupted and her children are most of The Fallen Churches.
Wow.
That’s so far in the weeds that an adequate response would require chapter headings.

I’m sensing a spirit of religion.

Wow.
That’s so far in the weeds that an adequate response would require chapter headings.

I’m sensing a spirit of religion.

What I said was 100% True.

This patently false. Judaism was not invented until the 300-400 AD based on the Torah  plus oral tradition later codified as Talmud. JudaISM is a religion. It is not the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, or any of the ancient prophets, nor is it what Yeshua pointed us and His disciples back to.

Yahshua, was Jewish and would be at home in a Synagogue and not a Church.
Also how many of you are Messianic Jews and if you are tell me in words what that means?
Explain what the what is the difference between Christianity and Messianic Judaism?

Next I put (Judaism / True Faith of Abraham, Isaac and (Jacob/Israel).

I need to take off as I have a lot of stuff to do.

The Catholic Church wad based on Truth and was corrupted and her children are most of The Fallen Churches.
If you think that Constantine’s church and Judaism are both Truth…..I can’t even 😱

If you think that Constantine’s church and Judaism are both Truth…..I can’t even 😱

You can believe anything you want as everyone else here, but because I'm at a disadvantage or an unbalanced footage I will be limiting my replies due to this. I will be at the Gathering in January if you have questions ask me them and I won't be under this situation.

You can believe anything you want as everyone else here, but because I'm at a disadvantage or an unbalanced footage I will be limiting my replies due to this. I will be at the Gathering in January if you have questions ask me them and I won't be under this situation.
I will be there also, but I won’t bother trying to sort out nonsense with you.

I gotts fellowshiping to do, the weekend is too short for negativity.

I will be there also, but I won’t bother trying to sort out nonsense with you.

I gotts fellowshiping to do, the weekend is too short for negativity.
Okay, that is 100% fine with me. I bring Hope and Love as well as Truth.

There is 1 Faith and that is Judaism / True Faith of Abraham, Isaac and (Jacob/Israel).
We may be misunderstanding each other by using the same word and meaning two different things.

When most of us say "Judaism", we are referring to Talmudic Judaism, the religion that is outlined in the Talmud, which was compiled several centuries after Messiah. It is based on the beliefs of the Pharisees, who did exist in New Testament times - and were, until the coming of Messiah, following something very close to the true faith, with only errors in details. However following the coming of Messiah those who were attempting to follow Abraham's faith divided into those who accepted Messiah, and those who rejected Him.

Those who rejected Him further developed their religion to become Judaism. They compiled the Talmud to outline the tenets of this new religion, and explicitly reject Messiah. They also shortened the Tanach by rejecting those scriptures which were not in alignment with their new religion, which is why the Masoretic Hebrew Tanach (the Protestant Old Testament) contains fewer books than the older Dead Sea Scrolls and LXX.

At the same time, those who accepted Him formed Christianity. They compiled the collection of books of the New Testament to codify this faith. They also preserved the longer, original Tanach - but unfortunately only preserved it in Greek, not Hebrew (forming the Catholic and Orthodox Old Testaments, and the Protestant Apocrypha).

A few hundred years later, a bunch of savage desert dwellers tried to resurrect the ancient simpler faith of Abraham, but under the influence of a demon pretending to be an angel ended up forming Islam, a simpler but far more murderously brutal faith than either of the above...

Neither Judaism, nor Christianity (and certainly not Islam), was the religion of Abraham. Abraham's faith was simpler than any of these, as less had been revealed to him - he lacked the revelations given through Moses and Yeshua.

So what do you mean when you say "Judaism"? Do you mean Talmudic Judaism? Do you mean the simple religion of Abraham (which was different)? Do you mean something else? This may be at the heart of our misunderstandings.

Judaism was not invented until the 300-400 AD based on the Torah  plus oral tradition later codified as Talmud. JudaISM is a religion. It is not the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Israel, or any of the ancient prophets, nor is it what Yeshua pointed us and His disciples back to.
Absolutely right. Thank you, @PeteR. In addition to the Talmud and the Mishna, Kabbalah is also quite common within this religion. Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, is also troubling, as it involves esotericism.

@AbrahamSolomon, thank you for caring enough to post all of that information regarding Christmas. I repented of Christmas observance many years ago and am so glad that Yah revealed to me the truth of how adulterous it truly is. Thanks.
Thank you.

Absolutely right. Thank you, @PeteR. In addition to the Talmud and the Mishna, Kabbalah is also quite common within this religion. Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, is also troubling, as it involves esotericism.

Evil is trying to take over True Judaism. True Judaism is The Tanakh/Old Testament.

Talmud is more like a lot of Rabbis options on how we should obey Jewish Laws, but I take it as side noyes kind of what we are doing now trying to understand G-d.
  1. the body of Jewish civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Gemara. There are two versions of the Talmud: the Babylonian Talmud (which dates from the 5th century AD but includes earlier material) and the earlier Palestinian or Jerusalem Talmud.

Back