• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

My question is this: what stops anyone from having their own individual Instagram page and sharing whatever memes he wants to share there?
This is NOT what I was suggesting. I don't believe any one of us other than the Benders have the right to start a page elsewhere and present it as representing Biblical Families. Please put your own name on that unless you first get formal permission from the Benders. I'd also suggest running it by @FollowingHim, our administrator.

This is NOT what I was suggesting. I don't believe any one of us other than the Benders have the right to start a page elsewhere and present it as representing Biblical Families. Please put your own name on that unless you first get formal permission from the Benders. I'd also suggest running it by @FollowingHim, our administrator.
This is correct.
I had put a like on it not realizing what it actually was.

I'm not aware of much pro-polygyny presence on Instagram at all. There's a fair number of "trad" but non-polygyny friendly posters, and the "Biblical Gender Roles" guy has made some pro poly remarks, mixed in with other content of varying value. But I'm not aware of any solid polygyny focused accounts there.

I deactivated it. Sorry, I misunderstood.
Thankyou for promptly removing that Instagram channel @NS4Liberty.

I have also removed your profile picture on this forum - you had set the Biblical Families logo as your profile picture, and that also gave the false impression that you were a staff member of the ministry. If you want a profile picture, please upload one that uniquely represents yourself.

These memes threads are a place that people can share memes others may be interested in, and people can then take the best ones and share on their personal social media channels as they see fit. The important thing is that wherever people post anything (here or social media) it must be as themselves (whether their real identity or a pseudonym), and not appear to be written by somebody else.

21 Studios produces some great teaching material! Been overall impressed with their videos. Some are very secular and not at all Biblical so it turns into picking through what's good teaching/learning material and what to let go.

Back