• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

Men,
Do the same thing with the Son of Man, the Lord Jesus Christ (apart from the kissing of course 😉).
A woman kissing her husband is analogous to her husband worshipping the Messiah... Too many men do not know how to lose (not 'loose' @Pacman ;) ) themselves in worship...

@Proverbs3.5 asked me to share this here.
373460354_302270962450555_1504746929681038086_n.jpg

I especially laughed at Charlotte's response. Darcy once again shows himself to be the proper English gentleman.

Mr Darcy is my hero except I prefer a glass of wine. And Mr Bingley would definitely suit having two wives; they'd love him to death.

A woman kissing her husband is analogous to her husband worshipping the Messiah... Too many men do not know how to lose (not 'loose' @Pacman ;) ) themselves in worship...
I'm a terrible speller. 😔

We brainwashed our children very well. They like and accept my sw and their new brother and sis. The real reason they want your kids is to make them theirs. Raise up a child in the way he should go.....
Don't let the state mess em up for you.

Also @Bartato

I read it literally and had no problem with it.

To lose yourself in your man means to give up your identity.

To loose yourself in your man is to set yourself free, to wildly indulge yourself in the freedom of his love, to love him recklessly and without reservation.

Just me, but I like it the way Bartato posted it. ;)

Also @Bartato

I read it literally and had no problem with it.

To lose yourself in your man means to give up your identity.

To loose yourself in your man is to set yourself free, to wildly indulge yourself in the freedom of his love, to love him recklessly and without reservation.

Just me, but I like it the way Bartato posted it. ;)
Like it's written for guys in Proverbs 5:19; As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.

To be intoxicated by her love! :)

Back