• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

As long as the roses understand the structure of the family, it's all good!

That's a good one. I think sometimes people fear more being ex-communicated from their pastor/priest lead tax exempt church institution, than standing on the word of God. I tell them - the Moral Law is Holy and Good. It's Perfect. The moral law allows a man to have more than one wife, therefore, it's not a sin for a man to multiply wives. They call me a sinner and lead by demons. But Scripture says those that forbid marriage are the one's that have been deceived by demons. I tell them then you must call Lord Jesus a sinner as well, because not only does his Holy Law allow men to have multiple wives; but he has also blessed his good servants with multiple wives. They usually avoid the topic altogether, but stick to their teachings from the church institutions.

The prophet Isaiah wrote - woe to those who call evil - good. And good - evil. Of course - many are in ignorance, because they are not eating the flesh of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus is the word. That means reading, studying, and praying on the word. When the devil came to tempt King Jesus - how did Jesus rebuke him? With the word. Which cuts like a double edged sword

Last edited:
Back