• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Since @FollowingHim has provided us with DIY funeral guide, I'm certain he also has tricks and tips for others areas in DIY domain.

Something tell me he is our man for DIY 3D printed guns.
I imagine with the loony level crackdown they did down there that it would be tempting to investigate that area.
Happy to be in Texas where my primary problem is Not opening the half dozen daily deals emails each day so that I don't go too bananas. Try to limit one's self to on a month +/- seems reasonable to me.
I have a friend who is a ghillie and game ranch manager to a billionaire who is also an impulse shopper in that regard. His walk-in safe is the size of a medium sized apartment and is in large part full of several dozen unopened boxes from PSA and every manufacturer you will have heard of and many you haven't. That doesn't even start on the shelves or racks.
Oh to have resources like that.
I would make that "women be shopping" meme pale by comparison.

I can' laught at Biden. He is going throught very public elder abuse.
I can laugh and cry at the same time.

Edit: most of the laughter is at the abusers and the people who need him in place.
That they are this desperate is just delicious.

Good news for the Democrats!

Jimmy Carter only served one term and is therefore eligible!

Blueberry pie with whipped cream. I swear my hips gain weight just thinking about it!

I can' laught at Biden. He is going throught very public elder abuse.

I make fun but I don't laugh so much but for very different reasons.
He is a pathological liar and a dark triad corrupt cluster B dance party pedo who deserves vastly more than laughter and mockery.
But very much not laughing. He is hurting the entire world

I have never had coffee brandy. Is it cold or hot?
Drinking it neat, you drink it cold, but it's nice to put a couple of shots in a mug of hot or cold coffee. It's particularly nice when you add vanilla ice cream and coffee brandy to a mug of cold coffee and then drizzle maple syrup over the ice cream.

Back