• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

I am extremely group selected.
If y'all eat the standard American diet then we will need to find more real time and aspiring pliglets all the sooner to replace you
We are not eating it, we are daydreaming about it. It is only our residual self image that is gaining weight… except for @MeganC as she said her hips grow just by thinking about fattening treats.

We are not eating it, we are daydreaming about it. It is only our residual self image that is gaining weight

Good...don't wanna have to start making anti pie memes

I miss pie but wow do I feel better

Great article:

Second one I read claiming draft will produce civil war in USA.
Civil war. Blackout. Nukes. Many cards to choose from. In the end - destruction will be the result. “There’s a way to man that seems right but its end is death.” Proverbs 14:12.

How’s weather in Croatia? You’ve been to the sea this summer?

Civil war. Blackout. Nukes. Many cards to choose from. In the end - destruction will be the result. “There’s a way to man that seems right but its end is death.” Proverbs 14:12.

How’s weather in Croatia? You’ve been to the sea this summer?
Weather is fine. Usually sunny and slight hot. Was more rainy than expected in June.

Didn't see sea this year.

Blueberry pie with whipped cream. I swear my hips gain weight just thinking about it!
80's called and they want their worries back. It is news to me that ladies would be concerned about this in 2024. Based on my observation and popularity of implants in that vicinity, it is advantageous to think about blueberry pies with whipped cream. But may be you did not intend to portray that as a concern. As a result my comment would fall flat.

80's called and they want their worries back. It is news to me that ladies would be concerned about this in 2024. Based on my observation and popularity of implants in that vicinity, it is advantageous to think about blueberry pies with whipped cream. But may be you did not intend to portray that as a concern. As a result my comment would fall flat.

Lighten up.

Back