• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trump Assassination Attempt

Things are only going to get worse and worse, yada yada. We can't do anything about it. Run and hide out in the woods, blah blah.
Settle down.... we didn't say that. Read this again.
We are to be like the watchmen whose duty was to shout the warning to the people. Whether the people take heed of the warning or not, is their responsibility and they will answer for it. Don't despair, keep shouting the warning!
This world system is doomed. However, there will be a new heaven and a new earth which all His redeemed look forward to with great confidence. Shalom

Oh dear, the shooter was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt.

Maybe not all advertising is good advertising.

If the following guy is a prophet, who predicted Trump's near death experience with shot to the ear, then Trump will be President, but there will be market crash, and category 10 earth quakes on east coast. He guessed it or predicted this four months ago.

He starts to predict this around 7:40 of the following video.

Settle down.... we didn't say that. Read this again.

This world system is doomed. However, there will be a new heaven and a new earth which all His redeemed look forward to with great confidence. Shalom
Or maybe.... Jesus Christ is taking over this world, and making all things new right now, and in the future. The kingdoms of man are falling and will fall, and the Kingdom of God is here, and will come, and His will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Since that day in the Garden, everything has been going in one direction; degeneration. There have been times when God has intervened and slowed that downward slide, like the Flood, Sodam and Gomorrah, and the presence of the Messiah, but it's only been temporary.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You are acting like the Savior of the world is just a speed bump slowing down the corruption of the world.

He isn't! He has reversed the curse and has been making all things new for the last two thousand years. He is at work now, and will be in the future.

Things went downhill from Genesis three, but the course of history reversed and started going uphill at the Incarnation, the Crucifixion, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Honestly, it probably began to reverse when the promise was given in Genesis three.

The serpent's head has now actually been smashed. All authority in heaven and on earth now belongs to Christ.

The degree of historical ignorance seen in your statement is breathtaking. The world has gotten sooooooooo much better in many ways over the last two thousand years as Christianity has spread. There is still a loooooooong way to go, but the great commission will be accomplished. The nations will be discipled.

Or maybe.... Jesus Christ is taking over this world, and making all things new right now, and in the future. The kingdoms of man are falling and will fall, and the Kingdom of God is here, and will come, and His will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.

You are acting like the Savior of the world is just a speed bump slowing down the corruption of the world.

He isn't! He has reversed the curse and has been making all things new for the last two thousand years. He is at work now, and will be in the future.

Things went downhill from Genesis three, but the course of history reversed and started going uphill at the Incarnation, the Crucifixion, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Honestly, it probably began to reverse when the promise was given in Genesis three.

The serpent's head has now actually been smashed. All authority in heaven and on earth now belongs to Christ.

The degree of historical ignorance seen in your statement is breathtaking. The world has gotten sooooooooo much better in many ways over the last two thousand years as Christianity has spread. There is still a loooooooong way to go, but the great commission will be accomplished. The nations will be discipled.
Let me add my "shalom and bless your heart". 😉

You guys are all assuming a futurist (to us) reading of Revelation, Daniel, the Olivet Discourse, and a pessimistic premillennial eschatology.

Things are only going to get worse and worse, yada yada. We can't do anything about it. Run and hide out in the woods, blah blah.
Who said we "can't do anything about it?"

I HAVE said that if you think a "vote" is gonna fix it - you've never read Scripture. And that HE says, "come out of her," so I stand by that.

Which includes coming out of a faith not delivered, and "another jesus whom we have not preached."

And it also includes recognizing when we are being lied to. Like now, en masse.

The fact that the enemy comes but to, "steal, kill, and destroy," shouldn't surprise anyone. But the DEPTH of that Evil just might.

This is a 10 minute video of a prophetic dream that Dana Coverstone had in January 2021. At about 4:30 he talks about Trump being handcuffed and with a bloody right ear. There is a lot to this dream and that is a small part, but quite clearly prophetic.

Marina Abramovic says that "Trump is the best thing that happened to us, he is a magician of the highest order".

MAGA is highest level in Church of Satan.

• Registered Member (no degree)
  • Active Member—Satanist (First Degree)
  • Witch/Warlock (Second Degree)
  • Priestess/Priest (Third Degree)
  • Magistra/Magister (Fourth Degree)
  • Maga/Magus (Fifth Degree)

Last edited:
This world system is doomed. However, there will be a new heaven and a new earth which all His redeemed look forward to with great confidence.
I really am coming to believe that the only reason the world system is "doomed", rather than being captured for Christ, is because Christians have believed this to be so for the last 100 years. Premillenialism is a very recent 150 year old heresy, only widely accepted for 100 years, during which time the growth of Christianity has peaked and now started to decline in favour of Islam as a direct result of this pessimism. Islam offers a more constructive goal people can feel they can be a part of achieving and feel proud of their role in - they actually believe they can bring the world in submission to Allah. Men like a manly task like that, so they're growing. Christians used to believe we could bring the world into submission to Jesus, as we are commanded to do in scripture, and when Christianity taught that the faith grew also. But since the faith has become defeatist, it's being feminised and defeated.

Sure we look forward ultimately to a new heaven and a new earth, but we should before that also look forward to the Kingdom growing on earth today.

To get back to Trump - he is very far from a Christian option for your country, he is a very flawed man. However, his rhetoric following this shooting - that only God saved him - is encouraging. It is possible that this near-death-experience may actually ignite genuine faith. Of course, this too could be all an act. But we can pray it is genuine.

Marina Abramovic says that "Trump is the best thing that happened to us, he is a magician of the highest order".

MAGA is highest level in Church of Satan.

• Registered Member (no degree)
  • Active Member—Satanist (First Degree)
  • Witch/Warlock (Second Degree)
  • Priestess/Priest (Third Degree)
  • Magistra/Magister (Fourth Degree)
  • Maga/Magus (Fifth Degree)

You will forgive me for not watching the video and by extension missing some of the context. But my immediate gut reaction isdougal-priest.gif
IE scoffing skepticism.

In the lead up to 16 I was extremely dismissive of the idea of Trump. Likely for longer than average given that I started listening to the Rush Limbaugh show daily while I was working as a teen and for many years going forward. Rush is known for talking about Trump in those last few years as videos came out during the initial campaign. He referenced Trump and their conversations several times over the years though. Several. While Rush had a lot of personal problems, he did strike me as quite intelligent and a very good analyst and judge of character.
The impression he left me with of Trump was basically a driven, narcissistic horn dog that took too long to grow up but was essentially a patriotic 90s business dem.

Plus, I don't really see anything that Trump has done which has aggravated anyone but the deranged people who are most susceptible to evil influence.

Hmmm... don't like the message, so attack the messenger. I think that has happened once or twice in the past. As it is written, there is nothing new under the sun.

Everything is wearing out and breaking down as the entropy of the system increases. Look around you and see.
Sure we look forward ultimately to a new heaven and a new earth
Because this world is doomed! Thank you, I'm pleased you agree. So, proclaim the gospel and see sinners called from death to life. Maybe God will spare some and they will experience the new heaven and the new earth. How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14)

Hmmm... don't like the message, so attack the messenger. I think that has happened once or twice in the past. As it is written, there is nothing new under the sun.
I didn't call you dumb, just your statement. Doctrinal error can lead normally reasonable people to incorrect conclusions. We've all heard reasonable Christians say crazy things when the topic of polygamy comes up.

Eschatology also matters.

The Son of God is Savior of the world, not just the Savior of a few.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved". (John 3:17 NKJV)

"Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ” (Isaiah 49:6 NKJV)

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen."
(Matthew 28:18-20)

The nations will be baptized, discipled, and taught to obey the instructions of Christ. Christ will reign in the midst of His enemies (Psalm 110:2). He will rule the nations with a rod of iron. Here in this world, the meek will inherit the earth.

We've all read Psalm 2. Jesus Christ will win, yes in the New Heavens and New Earth, but also in this world. As verse eight tells us.

"Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession
"

Not every person will ever be saved, but somehow the nations broadly will be.

"But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many." (Romans 5:15 NKJV)

Christ isn't merely the Second Adam, He is the greater Adam. Somehow the blessings of His obedience will outstrip and outshine the consequences of the fall of Adam. It seems like more people will eventually end up in Christ than lost.

"The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
Upon them a light has shined
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
(Isaiah 9:2, 6-7)

It really seems like Jesus is going to win, even now.

Post Incarnation, Crucifixion, and Resurrection, our world is like Narnia waking up after a hundred years of winter, with Aslan on the move. Hearts of stone are being made to live again. The curse is being undone by the deeper blessing. We the redeemed, like Edmund are being given a chance to fight along side the Master we love. We are in for a brutal fight, but in Christ we are guaranteed to win.

You guys are all assuming a futurist (to us) reading of Revelation, Daniel, the Olivet Discourse, and a pessimistic premillennial eschatology.

I'm not sure the Bible teaches that. Maybe Jesus wants us to have some balls and "contend for the Faith once delivered". Maybe we should fight like we will succeed.

I'm not sure that the futurist premillennial interpretation is correct. I see a lot of Biblical evidence otherwise.
2 Timothy 3:1-4 NKJV

You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.

Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

I do believe the adversary is currently deceiving the nations:

Revelation 12:9

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Ephesians 2:2 NLT

You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.

I don’t believe the Gog and Magog war has occurred yet. Which means the 2nd and greater exodus hasn’t occurred yet. No one knows Yahuah from the least to greatest - and he hasn’t written his instructions deep in our hearts; so we no longer have to teach other believers. The promised restoration of Israel - the full 12 tribes - hasn’t occurred yet (through the 2nd exodus). They’ve been separated since a little after king Solomon’s death. So these are some of great promises yet to come.

Therefore, it’s not all gloom and doom. We should keep our eyes on Yahushua (Jesus the Messiah), because he is our salvation, king, and hope. And I don’t think anyone here is advocating “throwing in the towel.” Scripture simply points to things getting worse, and when you see what’s happening with the youth; it’s hard to imagine any human being stopping her from sinking. Doesn’t mean we cant try and get some people on life boats.

In Daniel two, we see a Rock cut by no human hand that smashes the kingdoms of this world, establishes the Kingdom of God, and grows into a mountain that fills the earth. That started happening when Christ came two thousand years ago, and continues to happen now. That Rock is smashing and growing, and no one can stop Him.
Isaiah 2:3 nlt

2 In the last days, the mountain of the LORD’s house will be the highest of all— the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship. 3 People from many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of Jacob’s God. There he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For the LORD’s teachings will go out from Zion; his word will go out from Jerusalem. 4 The LORD will mediate between nations and will settle international disputes. They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

This hasn’t happened yet. We are living in the days when people don’t like his ways or teachings. So lawlessness is the fruit. And when this lawlessness matures - it will be judged - and perhaps only then people will understand that YAH’s ways are indeed perfect and righteous. Because the alternative is leading the world to ruin.

Doctrinal error can lead normally reasonable people to incorrect conclusions.
So, you're telling me things are going to get better and better until.... ?? Like it got better and better until the Flood, or better and better until the confusion of languages at Babel, or better and better until Sodom and Gomorrah, or until... ??

Back