• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Retreat????

Proverbs3.5

Real Person
Female
Greetings,
Just wondering if we are having a winter retreat? There was mention of it at the June retreat in Branson, but wasn't sure if it will be happening. I was sad to miss the ladies retreat this weekend, so I am looking forward to hopefully a winter get together.

Greetings,
Just wondering if we are having a winter retreat? There was mention of it at the June retreat in Branson, but wasn't sure if it will be happening. I was sad to miss the ladies retreat this weekend, so I am looking forward to hopefully a winter get together.
I'll second that emotion!

@Proverbs3.5 if they have one will you be interested in going on a HOT date with me?:rolleyes::D It will be my first time going to Florida:cool: if they have it there. ;)o_O

Get a room, you two!

Preferably next to mine, because if you're going to be there, that makes me even more likely to attend.

Well, I think I better start looking for Florida places to host a retreat, I wouldn't want @Proverbs3.5 to miss out of a steamy date!

FYI, we have talked about having something between Christmas and New Years but not sure if it will all work out. Who would be interested in coming to North Florida at that time if we did make something happen?

Well, I think I better start looking for Florida places to host a retreat, I wouldn't want @Proverbs3.5 to miss out of a steamy date!

FYI, we have talked about having something between Christmas and New Years but not sure if it will all work out. Who would be interested in coming to North Florida at that time if we did make something happen?
Thank you @julieb
We are open for place and date.

I will do my best to be there if you put something together. Depending on the dates, I may put together a family vacation that overlaps with it.

Thank you to all who have shown interest in a Winter Retreat. Due to some family obligations we can't host one in December but we are thinking about January. Possibly the weekend of January 14th or 21st. Let us know what works best for you!

Thank you to all who have shown interest in a Winter Retreat. Due to some family obligations we can't host one in December but we are thinking about January. Possibly the weekend of January 14th or 21st. Let us know what works best for you!
January 14 or January 21st would be best for me at this point!

;)

We’ll be there as long as there is no “devil’s dust” falling. Ya’ll up North call it snow.
I'm sorry:( BUT I can't like this comment:eek:.

Snow:):D:cool: is my FRIEND:rolleyes: we go waaaaay back. Oh and @Proverbs3.5 LOVES snow:D she just doesn't know it yet:p. LOL

Back