• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Retreat????

I would imagine that we will be able to make an excursion.

I did some checking and if you want to have a winter retreat in snow I can rent a 9 bedroom lodge house up in big bear and we have just down the way toboggin slide and there is also ice fishing in lake and an hour away is palm springs we can gather at hot mineral springs normal temp is 90 in january palm springs 28 in big bear so we can have our cake and eat it too

We could have a December retreat but January is out of the question for us. Sorry to miss out.

Sorry to hear this, hopefully we will see you guys next summer.

We couldn't make a retreat happen in January for various reasons but we are hoping February will work as well or maybe better for some folks. So, if you are interested in some sunny weather (and the beach!) then mark this date down, February 18-20, 2022. We will be meeting in a hotel with a conference room in Orange Beach, Alabama. Please email us at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org or post on this thread, to let us know you are interested and we will send out the details to you. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or email me at julie@biblicalfamilies.org.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Last edited:
I'll be there, Julie!

Thank you so much for your efforts to put something together. The gatherings are what makes this small world go around!

Last edited:
10 hour drive from us. Nothing scheduled. We might be able to do that one!
I hope y'all are there. It looks like Kristin is coming as well.

Looking forward to it.

Back