• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Retreat????

I know I am doing this backwards but would the weekend of February 11-13th be better for any of you that plan on attending or try to attend the "winter" retreat?

It would not be better for me, mainly because Kristin can attend with me, and Holly Hannah has already asked off work for the dates around the following weekend.

I have just finished emailing the Winter Retreat information. If you asked for it but didn't receive anything from me please let me know here or privately. If you are late to the convo but would like to have the information please let me know here or privately.

Also, if you are attending, or not able to attend, please lift up this weekend in prayer. The Enemy would like nothing better than to make trouble for those attending. Please pray for us!

I have just finished emailing the Winter Retreat information. If you asked for it but didn't receive anything from me please let me know here or privately. If you are late to the convo but would like to have the information please let me know here or privately.

Also, if you are attending, or not able to attend, please lift up this weekend in prayer. The Enemy would like nothing better than to make trouble for those attending. Please pray for us!
I didn't get the information, @julieb. Maybe it was sent to my old email address. I'm now at [deleted].

Thanks to @MaryandJim I have learned that the hotel Sales department hasn't yet put in our room block for February. I will call them Monday morning and hopefully get that moved along. Sorry, about this for anyone who tried to call today. I will let everyone know when the room block gets put into the reservations system.

As of today our group name should be available for reservations! I apologize for the wait. Please let me know if you have any trouble making a reservation. Praying the Lord will provide a way for any family, or person, who desires to be at this retreat to be there.

Again, please pray for our weekend together that the Lord will move in our hearts and build relationship.

Bummer, the sales rep told me he would do it by this afternoon. I will give him a call AGAIN tomorrow. So sorry for the delay.

I spoke with the Sales department again this morning, they said the block was posted yesterday afternoon. So, I asked him to verify with Reservations to confirm this, since a family called yesterday and they still couldn't find us. I hope it will all be sorted by this afternoon. Again, please let me know if you have any trouble with making a reservation.

Back