• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter Retreat????

Hello everyone! Waiting for a couple things to fall into place but still hoping to attend. Have a question though, mainly for the families with kids that have been before. How feasible is it going to be showing up with 4 kids under 10? Since there is no child care I don’t mind sitting in the back and entertaining them while listening, but I’m not sure if the venue is conducive to that.
I don’t know about child care, but I’m sure of one volunteer to entertain the children. Me! Adults can be so boring.

So is anyone here in the area yet?

We are going to We are going to be at the hangout at 3 o'clock in Gulf shores. If anyone wants to join us.

We had such a great time on Friday night - 3.5 hours flew by, lots of laughter and great discussion. It was great meeting @ShilohF and his wife, and getting caught up with others, and we have a few others that should be in this morning. It's sunny and cool outside, and our meeting room is small, but looking forward to more great fellowship today.

Assuming 'conditions hold', I am thinking early Aug in eastern Tenn is going to be large again - watch for the details soon!

Thank you to everyone who come to be a part of our Winter Retreat. It was a good group! It ended up being perfect beach walking weather. As always, it was nice to see old faces and get to know new ones.

We came home to fairly good weather last night. This morning we woke up (2:30am) to 56° and now we are expecting another wintery snow mix, starting tonight through Thursday.

I loved it. 20% of the participants were represented by two new families! Great conversations. Good vibes. Nice facilities. Thank you for organizing it.

Back