• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

Let’s not join Adam in blaming the woman.
So we are going thru this stuff, @steve and my wife @Proverbs3.5 read yours and said your killing me steve. Because she first read it as.. Let's join Adam in blaming the woman. And then I scrolled down to the next reply and it hit her like a ton of bricks. And we both started laughing, because she had missed the word NOT.

So we are going thru this stuff, @steve and my wife @Proverbs3.5 read yours and said your killing me steve. Because she first read it as.. Let's join Adam in blaming the woman. And then I scrolled down to the next reply and it hit her like a ton of bricks. And we both started laughing, because she had missed the word NOT.
upload_2019-11-24_18-13-29.jpeg

Where’s her sword and AK-47 or AR -15?
This picture is all wrong. She’s elevated, not behind him and he doesn’t have his cowboy hat on!

Good catch.

Or, he's leading her by the hand to walk on a dangerous seawall and she's trusting him to keep her safe should she slip.

I was going to mention he wasn’t in his shining armor and crown, but thought I was already being too dramatic....:p

Empowerment
Helping her walk where she couldn’t safely walk alone.

If he was above her he couldn't see up her skirt. Metaphorical positions are all well and good, but daddy likes what daddy likes.:cool:
Ahh, the deeply spiritual part of it went right over my head. o_O

Back