• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

Hopefully this isn’t frustrating to anyone, the key word is prefer.
It’s not about requirements, although one or more could be deal breakers for individual families.

What's interesting about that meme is it's all things a woman can control herself. If only the 5'5" guys had it so lucky.
True story that! We know a neat young man with a lot going for him....but he's small. I have a nephew that is likely going to face the same thing. Fickle women and emotional preferences. Some tall women decide to consider shorter men. They probably got tired of trying to find one taller then them, interested in marriage AND worth getting hitched to. *shrugs*

Inspired by the trailer for Tartakovsky's latest work I made up a few memes; here is the first...

menaredangerous.jpg

The meme that keeps on giving...

https://www.teaparty247.org/islam-i...exas-the-reaction-from-leftists-is-priceless/

I don't want to know if one of you gents did this, but if you did, good job!

right1.jpg

“Of all the time that humans have walked the earth, you were born in the era of the internet troll.

I hope you’re grateful.”
upload_2019-10-20_9-40-48.jpeg

Back