• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro PATRIARCHY memes!!

melania-trump-jill-biden.jpg

I find that a Prius has a different ability than does a Porsche.
It’s not a good idea to attempt to use either for the other’s intended purpose.

So a comparison is rather pointless.

I find that a Prius has a different ability than does a Porsche.
It’s not a good idea to attempt to use either for the other’s intended purpose.

So a comparison is rather pointless.

It's a political meme my friend, don't get wrapped up in it.

It's a political meme my friend, don't get wrapped up in it.
Nice push-pull, you are the one that made it about patriarchy.

Some things never change.

Nice push-pull, you are the one that made it about patriarchy.

You know what, this was the first thread that popped up because someone just posted to it. I had a meme that I thought would be interesting. I don't come here much. I really only came here to post the one about Christ's Law and saw a few threads that I wanted to say something and that's what happened. You and pacman are exactly right some things never change. Please move the meme or delete it I don't care. I thought it was funny. I do recognize that there is soooo much intelligent spiritual discussion going I here I can see were it would be confusing.

Quit pretending to be naive, you are gaslighting and you know it.
Your response to @Asforme&myhouse is positive proof.

Who among us would really WANT to be married to Hillary???? Even if I could have both, I would opt for an alternative to her, or just stick with the one. If Trump could have had both, he would still have Ivana, would he not?

EDIT: I kinda like the idea of George, Laura, and Condi!

That depends on if your immediate efforts are for your benefit or hers. Every healthy effort for her benefit adds value to her. The secret is that in the long run your efforts for her will increase her worth to you.
Boom!

That is a photo of her and Melania.

Back