• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Burden Unable to Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is proving that the instruction never ended.
He never said anything about salvation.

But rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, be extremely cautious that you don’t slip into that ditch in inadvertently rebelling against Him when you disavow His instructions.
I’m not in rebellion. Colossians 2:16 clearly shows I can not be in rebellion for not observing certain days in the year.

I take the Bible in context. For example - when Jesus says “this generation” will not pass away until all these things get fulfilled (anti christ, great tribulation, fall of Jerusalem), he’s not talking about a generation 2000 years into the future. But the current generation living at the time the Son of God walked the earth in the flesh. The 2nd coming already occurred. The 1st resurrection already occurred. The Golden Age is past (1000 year sign with Satan locked up). We are living today in Satan’s little season. Right before the final resurrection and Great White Throne of Judgment.

Jesus also forgave the adulterer - when the mosaic law instructed stoning. So are you saying Jesus was a sinner for going against his own law he gave to Moses?
Wrong! Jesus did NOT go against the law of Moses. He upheld the law of Moses, where was the man?

Before I came to Jesus I thought consensual sex between two un-married couples was not sin. But God’s law showed me it was, and I repented.
What is 'marriage'?
How do a man and woman get "married "?

Wrong! Jesus did NOT go against the law of Moses. He upheld the law of Moses, where was the man?

What is 'marriage'?
How do a man and woman get "married "?
He tells her you’re forgiven - and sin no more. Therefore, she committed the crime. He could had said - bring forth the man as well, but he didn’t. But Jesus is the Creator. All authority to judge and forgive is under the power of YHWH’s Holy One - whom has the Seven Spirits of the LORD - King Jesus Christ. We are saved through grace and faith alone in King Jesus. Only by his mercy and gift of salvation can we enter into his kingdom. All of us are sinners. All of us fall short. We all need to repent and rely on Lord Jesus. And did Jesus not say “All sin” can be forgiven but not blaspheme of the Holy Spirit? Therefore, Jesus forgiving the adulteress was Jesus demonstrating even adulterers can be forgiven. How can a neighbor judge another neighbor by throwing a stone, when that same neighbor with the stone in his hands also is/was filled with sin?

Marriage between a woman and man doesn’t require a government issued marriage license. It’s simply a covenant between the man and woman. They are joined together and become one flesh.

Last edited:
@Earth_is- you literally called Jesus a sinner. YAH is not the author of confusion. I pray you are delivered from strong delusion. Love the truth.

@Earth_is- you literally called Jesus a sinner. YAH is not the author of confusion. I pray you are delivered from strong delusion. Love the truth.
No I did not call Jesus a sinner. Jesus is the Creator. All things were created through him. All things were created for him. God can't be placed in a box and told you must do things "this way." God can forgive whomever he chooses. God can give salvation to whomever he chooses. And here's what Jesus says about those whom he forgives a lot:

Luke 7:46-47

46 You didn’t put any olive oil on my head. But she has poured perfume on my feet. 47 That’s why I’m telling you that her many sins have been forgiven. Her great love proves that. But whoever receives little forgiveness loves very little.”

Last edited:
I’m not in rebellion. Colossians 2:16 clearly shows I can not be in rebellion for not observing certain days in the year.
I was inclined to just let this slide; after all, it's "been done" before, and those who aren't blind already get it. But there may be others here, who could be likewise deceived:

CONTEXT, right?

That letter was written to people who were former pagans, attempting to follow what was then called "the Way" - and were getting hammered by OTHER pagans for "not celebrating certain [pagan!] holy days" and not eating things (blood, or pork comes to mind, but today it might include baby parts 'sacrificed to more MODERN idols') they USED to.

To see it inverted to justify rebellion to His Written Word is nothing short of disgusting.

How can they all be pagans if we read before that in Acts that the law of Moses was being preached in every city from the earliest times, and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath? God chose many of these gentile believers by giving them the gift of the Holy Spirit, but many Israelites were not given this gift:

Matthew 8:10-12

10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, “I tell you the truth, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel! (Faith from a Gentile) 11 And I tell you this, that many Gentiles will come from all over the world—from east and west—and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the feast in the Kingdom of Heaven. 12 But many Israelites—those for whom the Kingdom was prepared—will be thrown into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Last edited:
No I did not call Jesus a sinner.
Actually, you called the Messiah a liar.

But since His mama never, not ever, even once, called Him 'jesus' - there's a distinction to be made. And it is key, and central to this discussion.

Paul warned about "another jesus, whom we have NOT preached." A liar, who "did away with" His own Written Word, is NOT the "same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow," and didn't mean it when He said He would NOT - so long as "heaven and earth" still exist! - change even one TINY part of His Torah or prophets.

Here's the key, and no amount of "twisting" will obscure the Truth:

If "jesus" changed His own Sabbaths...if "jesus" lied when He said "not one yod or tiddle,"...if He "added to" or "subtracted from" His Word...if He died so you could violate His Word, and have a ham sandwich...then that guy "is a liar, and the Truth not in him."

"Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and NOT DO the things I say?" (Luke 6:46)

No wonder He said the path is "narrow, and FEW there be that find it."

And warned those who teach "torah-less-ness" (lawlessness) that they risk hearing, "Depart from Me...I never knew you!"

Those of us who see the distinction are tired of hearing crap like
...don’t tell others they have to keep [the Feasts of YHVH] for salvation...
while you ignore simple admonitions like "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

This is not hard. But there is no reconciling "another jesus who we have NOT preached" with the Truth, Yahushua, Who is literally the "Salvation of Yah," and "Who changes NOT."

..... going against his own law he gave to Moses?
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. — 1 John 3:4 KJV

& You never actually answered the questions regarding marriage. Never mind though.

Nobody here says you "have to keep" it.

Just that there are blessings for trying, and curses for rebellion. Choose.

So you don't "have to keep it" but if you don't you're in rebellion and cursed? You speak with a forked tongue.

How many times must it be said-Nobody is making it about SALVATION!

Except for the accusers, of course.

Yes they do. They don't like to say they do. You apparently don't like it when people point out they do. But they do. Just like Mark did above. Or like people like Pete and Zec do when they say the New Covenant isn't here yet (or is just a restatement of the old).

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You can either be under the Old Covenant or the New Covenant, you don't get to have it both ways. Dead letter or Bread of Life. Pick.

Our history has been mostly fabricated by the serpent. Dark ages were the golden ages. Type in 1915 San Francisco world fair to see what kind of architecture the old world was able to produce - a world with peace on the earth with Satan locked up. Or type in 1904 St. Louis world fair. Or 1893 Chicago world fair. Pairs world fair 1889. These buildings were found worldwide - and most of them were destroyed over a 150+ year period. The blame was on “fires,” “earthquakes,” wars, and world fairs. But I don’t see how our humanity could had built them. With horses and wagons.
This is rather fantastical claim. Iluminati as controling everything makes more sense.

Exactly how did Satan corrupt world history and Lord has allowed it be hidden from our eyes? Which organization did Satan bidding? How were they organized, how did they meet together to "say same words", how were they paid?

You are telling us of criminal conspiracy in size and scope greater than them all Illuminati and secret aliens stuff is actually hiding history. They couldn't cover all their tracks, not hide evidence of everything undesirable, yet you expect to accept that such group exist.

So you don't "have to keep it" but if you don't you're in rebellion and cursed? You speak with a forked tongue.

Its not fork tongued to say that no one is forced to keep His commandments. Its a personal choice that comes with pre-set consequences thoroughly documented in the Word.
You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You can either be under the Old Covenant or the New Covenant, you don't get to have it both ways. Dead letter or Bread of Life. Pick.
You are under the impression that the "old covenant" and the renewed covenant are separate rather than a planned and connected continuation -- a software update if you will, that was preset for after the resurrection.

This is the problem with the "Old Testament" / "New Testament" nomenclature. It lends to deception. If it were properly titled, the "Old Testament" would be titled "The Law, The Prophets, & The Writings". The "New Testament" would be titled the Renewed Covenant, or the Gospel (Message) & the Epistles (letters).

True titling would eliminate much misunderstanding.

The Bread of Life is the Living Word. But what Word is He living?

You misunderstand how we as commandment keepers live out the Renewed Covenant. We live it the same way the disciples did after the resurrection-- by guarding and keeping the commandments of life. Walking the Way that Jesus walked, since he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and he kept the commandments faithfully in his obedience to the Father.

If we are "under the old" because we obey the Word, which in it Yah tells us many times to observe to keep it forever throughout our generations, then is that also your assertion of the disciples after the resurrection? In all the wisdom Jesus imparted to them as they walked with him, why did they continue to keep the commandments after he rose? What are they missing that you know? Because you wouldn't even have what you profess as the New Covenant without their writings and Paul's writings. And again, the very men who wrote the writings you use to substantiate disregarding the Law, themselves kept the Law. Where is the disconnect then?

There is no law established in the "New Testament". Everything after the Law (Torah) is a witness to or testimony of it. Even Jesus himself and his ministry is a witness to and testimony of the Torah & the Prophets.

Hebrew 10: 5-7, 26-29
5Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

What is the knowledge of the Truth? See Psalm 119: 142, or that whole chapter. See John 17:17.

What is sin? See 1 John 3:4.

Psalm 119:160​

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

May Yah have mercy on us all. Because I received what @Earth_is- said about exalting oneself and downing others, demonstrated by Messiah's parable. Please forgive me the way I have worded things because I was guilty of that. I too have fallen short of the glory of Yah.

Most of all, those of us who believe in the validity and perpetuity of Yah's commandments, we seek to win souls for the Kingdom. We all have to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

This is rather fantastical claim. Iluminati as controling everything makes more sense.

Exactly how did Satan corrupt world history and Lord has allowed it be hidden from our eyes? Which organization did Satan bidding? How were they organized, how did they meet together to "say same words", how were they paid?

You are telling us of criminal conspiracy in size and scope greater than them all Illuminati and secret aliens stuff is actually hiding history. They couldn't cover all their tracks, not hide evidence of everything undesirable, yet you expect to accept that such group exist.
I’m going by scripture. Jesus said his return would be in the generation of his disciples/apostles. He said the Apostle John will still be alive to witness his 2nd coming, but Peter will not be. Jesus said those that pierced him would see his return in the clouds. He told the High Priest he'd see him coming in the clouds of heaven. Therefore, the 2nd coming already occurred in the 1st Century.

Emperor Nero fulfilled the role of the anti-christ. His name added to 666. He persecuted Christians throughout the world from 64 AD to 68 AD (3.5 years as scripture says). He died in 68 AD. Jerusalem fell not long after. Jesus' 2nd coming was during the fall of Jerusalem.

The book of Revelation states that after the 2nd coming is a 1000 year period of peace and the 1st resurrection. Satan is locked in prison during this time period. After this period ends -- satan is unleashed from prison, and allowed to deceive the nations.

Many satanic people in history have hated the dark ages. Why does Satan have zero fruit to show for during the 900 year period of the dark ages? But right after the dark ages ends - we have renaissance and enlightenment periods. From years 1400 to 1850. This is where Satan begins to show his fruit. Freemasonry formed. Evolution theory. Globe earth theory. Illumanti formed. Rothschild came to power. Catholic/Protestant Church. Why no fruit to show for from 300 AD to 1300 AD?

Type in 1915 San Francisco world fair.

Type in 1904 St. Louis world fair.

The evidence is there. Tell me how our humanity built those buildings? And they were found in every single continent. Most of them have been destroyed by wars, “earthquakes,” “fires,” and world fairs. Very few have been kept. They are usually used as government buildings (capitol) and religious buildings (vatican).

We're WAY FURTHER down the timeline then most people think. Armageddon is over. The Rapture is over. The Great Tribulation is over. The Golden Age (1000 year period of peace) is over. We're living in satan's season, and it's written that satan will deceive the whole world; therefore, how would anyone know they aren't living in that season right now unless they look at scripture more closely + don't believe everything from mainstream science/history/etc? What happens next is the Great White Throne of Judgement, and New Earth/New Heavens.

This is a decent youtube channel that focuses on the old world architecture and technology.

Last edited:
You don't have to accept His sacrifice for you as a free gift, either. But there are likewise consequences. Do you accuse Him similarly?

Actually, you called the Messiah a liar.

But since His mama never, not ever, even once, called Him 'jesus' - there's a distinction to be made. And it is key, and central to this discussion.

Paul warned about "another jesus, whom we have NOT preached." A liar, who "did away with" His own Written Word, is NOT the "same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow," and didn't mean it when He said He would NOT - so long as "heaven and earth" still exist! - change even one TINY part of His Torah or prophets.

Here's the key, and no amount of "twisting" will obscure the Truth:

If "jesus" changed His own Sabbaths...if "jesus" lied when He said "not one yod or tiddle,"...if He "added to" or "subtracted from" His Word...if He died so you could violate His Word, and have a ham sandwich...then that guy "is a liar, and the Truth not in him."
Jesus didn't lie. The entire law is still there. The sabbaths are still there. Jews were still practicing the law even after his crucification. If you wish to be justified under the law -- you can try doing that. But I don't see how you can be under two entirely different covenants at the same time? They are not compatible. One is focused on self-righteousness by how well you keep the law. The other focuses on being reborn by the Spirit, and relying entirely on Jesus fulfilling the law and his own righteousness. If you wish to keep the festivals/sabbaths/physical circumcision (works of the law -- as Paul describes it) out of love for God -- not justification -- then that's between you and the Creator. But if you're saying you need these things to be justified into the Kingdom of God -- then I will rebuke you using scripture from the new covenant.

Jesus preached a man has to hear the words of God, repent of his sin (jew or gentile), and come to faith in Lord Jesus as their High Priest, Savior, King, Master, and God. Then a person becomes reborn by the Spirit. His sins are washed clean by the precious blood and grace of God. A person that has the gift of the Holy Spirit is saved -- according to the Gospel. If you have the Holy Spirit then you should bear fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians Chapter 5). Under such things -- there is no law. All boasting and glory belongs to Lord Jesus.

Last edited:
I’m going by scripture. Jesus said his return would be in the generation of his disciples/apostles. He said the Apostle John will still be alive to witness his 2nd coming, but Peter will not be. Jesus said those that pierced him would see his return in the clouds. He told the High Priest he'd see him coming in the clouds of heaven. Therefore, the 2nd coming already occurred in the 1st Century.

Emperor Nero fulfilled the role of the anti-christ. His name added to 666. He persecuted Christians throughout the world from 64 AD to 68 AD (3.5 years as scripture says). He died in 68 AD. Jerusalem fell not long after. Jesus' 2nd coming was during the fall of Jerusalem.

The book of Revelation states that after the 2nd coming is a 1000 year period of peace and the 1st resurrection. Satan is locked in prison during this time period. After this period ends -- satan is unleashed from prison, and allowed to deceive the nations.

Many satanic people in history have hated the dark ages. Why does Satan have zero fruit to show for during the 900 year period of the dark ages? But right after the dark ages ends - we have renaissance and enlightenment periods. From years 1400 to 1850. This is where Satan begins to show his fruit. Freemasonry formed. Evolution theory. Globe earth theory. Illumanti formed. Rothschild came to power. Catholic/Protestant Church. Why no fruit to show for from 300 AD to 1300 AD?

Type in 1915 San Francisco world fair.

Type in 1904 St. Louis world fair.

The evidence is there. Tell me how our humanity built those buildings? And they were found in every single continent. Most of them have been destroyed by wars, “earthquakes,” “fires,” and world fairs. Very few have been kept. They are usually used as government buildings (capitol) and religious buildings (vatican).

We're WAY FURTHER down the timeline then most people think. Armageddon is over. The Rapture is over. The Great Tribulation is over. The Golden Age (1000 year period of peace) is over. We're living in satan's season, and it's written that satan will deceive the whole world; therefore, how would anyone know they aren't living in that season right now unless they look at scripture more closely + don't believe everything from mainstream science/history/etc? What happens next is the Great White Throne of Judgement, and New Earth/New Heavens.

This is a decent youtube channel that focuses on the old world architecture and technology.

This implies that 2nd coming and Rapture etc... were spiritual.

This is ALSO (what an Amazing Coincidence! ;) ) the same day that He gave all of us who descended from the 'mixed multitude' at Mt. Sinai His Torah, and, in Acts 2, His Ruach HaKodesh ('Holy Spirit').
The idea that the Torah was delivered this day is not scriptural, it was introduced by the Pharisees in the second century AD - after the temple had been destroyed, the sacrifices weren't happening, and they were rejigging the feasts to work better in the new synagogue-centred version of Judaism they were building. The Torah portions used by the Jews reflect this altered viewpoint.

In scripture, it is a harvest festival - thanking God for providing us with our physical needs - nothing to do with Torah.

Having said that, the 10 commandments were delivered about this time, give or take a few weeks. We just don't know the actual day. The full detail was not given until a couple of months later, remembering that various things happened in the meantime including Moses being on the mountain for 40 days. So the idea that the Law and the Spirit were delivered on the same day is a plausible theory, it's just not scriptural.

Shavuot thanked God for providing our physical needs - food.
And at Pentecost God provided our spiritual needs - pouring out the Holy Spirit on all flesh.

So what about 1 John chapter 3. This is a New Testament definition of sin and to me sums it up along with Jesus saying 'not one dot nor tiddle of the Law shall pass until Heaven and earth pass and Rev 22:14, blessed are they that do the commandments and have the right to the Tree of Life

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1Jo 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1Jo 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1Jo 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

So if the Law is done away, then how or why do we need to repent? With out the Law then there is no sin but if you say we have sin then there has to be the Law.

You can also read 2nd Thes. chapter 2 and it tells you who is behind the teaching of Lawlessness.
There is also a new Testement definition of Righteousness in Luke 1:6. Also, just to throw out there about the New Covenenant, Jer. 31:34 and I must say that most leave out verse 34 but it begins with "and" so its a continuation of the qualifiers for the sign it is here. It says that ALL men from the greatest to the least shall know Him. I would point out that not all people know Him and follow His commandments yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back