• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Mike Winger

I think if it is intent on going that direction, that would be a bridge too far.

I think we as Christians need to be self reflective enough to realize that we have a poor track record of respecting the rights of others. All religions really.

There are many things I find wrong about America, but one of the things it got right is the basic principle that you can do what you want as long as you do not impede the rights of others.

I think we as Christians need to be self reflective enough to realize that we have a poor track record of respecting the rights of others. All religions really.

There are many things I find wrong about America, but one of the things it got right is the basic principle that you can do what you want as long as you do not impede the rights of others.
Well, you have to admit, a lot of what we got wrong, happened before there was a USA, at a time when the colonies were under British rule and had no real say in self governance.

Ha! I had one of those TO guys show up at our garage sale trying to tell my wife and son that we should keep the feasts. He also had a flat earth bumper sticker on his truck. I told him about the Christian Polygyny movement (also that I am not TO nor a FEer), and I told him about Pete. He seemed intrigued. Maybe there is something to what @Mark C said regarding it being easier for the TO crowd to come around. Anyhow, we all know the site rules regarding the whole TO conversation.
Let me try it this way:

Most "flat earthers" seem convinced that there are verses that 'prove' their case. And that they 'trump' evidence like GPS satellites and great circle routes (for those of us which have seen, used, and flown them) - because we haven't been into orbit personally, or seen any curvature.

So think about it. Shouldn't it be a piece of cake to show them that His Instruction makes polygyny - at very minimum - FAR more clear and undeniable?

Having said that, the abortion holocaust is not something that we can blame on Britain.

Oh this is infuriating.
What is most infuriating is how they mock Rob for having his mic muted. I realize Rob is doing his sessions live, but that was embarrassig. These clowns are claiming that it was the Holy Spirit who managed to get in there and mute Rob's mic. They would love to shut us up. We gotta be careful to not shut ourselves up.

What is most infuriating is how they mock Rob for having his mic muted. I realize Rob is doing his sessions live, but that was embarrassig. These clowns are claiming that it was the Holy Spirit who managed to get in there and mute Rob's mic. They would love to shut us up. We gotta be careful to not shut ourselves up.
The comments section was LIT and a great testimony in the face of the mockery. I believe Yah allowed them to laugh and have opportunity to repent... He'll judge. For now there is much great material for shorts and responses. BibleMarriages is absolutely ROCKING it on X.

The comments section was LIT and a great testimony in the face of the mockery. I believe Yah allowed them to laugh and have opportunity to repent... He'll judge. For now there is much great material for shorts and responses. BibleMarriages is absolutely ROCKING it on X.
any engagement from wilson et al?

Back