• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

Well I missed it! LOL I forgot about the time difference I just clicked in at 7:30 and nothing but 7:30 my time is 9:30 EST oh well I'll try next week!

Please do try again next week Debra! I think you will like the fellowship, as limited as it is on a chat room. :)

Julieb

I'm going to set a reminder at 6:30 my time so I know I need to get online! LOL I LOVED being able to chat with some of the ladies the one time I remembered to get on! LOL

:)

Well HOPEFULLY I'll see you all next Tuesday!

Darn I missed it again, only this time I missed because I am a goof and forgot today was Tuesday!! So Next week I will try again!

Sorry I missed you tonight ladies. I was in the library working on a paper. :( Maybe next time!

You guys are really stretching me on that forgiveness and grace stuff! lol I sat for a whole hour all by myself last night....okay, I did play cards while I waited. :) It just must not have been the night for chatting. Hoping for a better turn out next week but that will be right before Thanksgiving so maybe we should skip? Would that be good next week to skip? Let me know.

Julieb

I completely forgot. But that said, I HAD to watch Dancing with the Stars from Monday night on HULU.

SweetLissa

We will be cancelling this weeks Tuesday night chat because of Thanksgiving this week. I hope everyone will have a productive week and a restful Thanksgiving with friends and family.

His Blesssings,
Julieb

I got all panicked! LOL I could not get into it then I started reading through the forum and found Julie's message! :D

I pray blessings on all you this Week Happy Thanksgiving!

I think I tried to get in too, but couldn't. Thought it was because I was going to the wrong place.

SweetLissa

Sorry ladies to any one who tried to get on the chat room the last week in November, it was down for some reason. Nathan, fixed it and we had our largest chat in awhile, 8 ladies, last week. It was great to hear from so many, and so many new ladies too. We still have room for more! If you have any problems getting on though let me know.

Julieb

Hi everyone! I was intending to "cancel" our chats for the next two weeks due to Christmas and family obligations but with the economy and the gas prices I suspect that more of us will be home these days. :) So, I thought that we should chat with whoever can chat and if you can't make it, no biggie.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah!

Julieb

I always miss the chat because I don't get home in time. Sometimes living in AZ is a disadvantage!!!

I have missed chatting with you all these last two weeks. Lots of family stuff going on and couldn't make it. I am so looking forward to chatting tomorrow night...can't wait to hear what has been going on for everyone. I have some good news to announce also! See you Tuesday night at 7:30 pm!

What time does everyone start chatting? I would LOVE to be able to chat!!!!! I live in the Houston area...so I guess that is CST

Ladies,

I'm sorry I won't be in attendance tonight. I have a meeting for a new job and I'm asking that you all pray that this works out!
This will give me the freedom to work from home and raise my daughter as well as contribute financially to our family. Also it's a opportunity to help others who need the financial services we offer.

Have a great chat tonight!

Love you all!

Gidgit,

I was on the chat last night for the first time in a long time. I was hoping that you would be on. Blessings on your new job endeavor.

It was so nice talking with all the ladies. I was feeling a bit blue and chatting and LOL with you ladies was just what I needed.

Michelle

It was so nice and fun chatting last night (this is Tammy, btw) and glad you did get to attend, G!

Back