• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

UGH...I totally missed Tues nights chat...I have had a sick kid since LAST WEEK!!! My head is held on with duct tape and a prayer right now:)LOL Fingers crossed for the next chat:)

Shannon

I don't know that I'll be making the chat's anymore myself. Tuesday's just became very busy nights at our house. I now have work on Tuesdays evenings, so.

I will try to make it when I can. But I ask that you all pray for us. We are most likely taking a break from the whole PM thing. We are too friendly and caring and our intentions get misunderstood too easily. so we are just not even going to try.

So if you don't see me here and you are on my fb, You can see me there. :)

Much love to you all!

Chat was AWESOME!!! The stinking lights knocked out my internet for a bit then it came back on...Tammy...it was so nice chatting with you..Ali you too:) I went back to find the title of the book on health and all was gone:( Looking forward to next week!!!

Shannon

oh shoot!! Well....tell us all about it next week!!!!

Shannon

I sure hate missing Chats on Tuesday's but with my Tuesday night meetings for work I can't be online. However God is blessing my business and I have a feeling He is going to use this as a way to create the freedom we need as a family to build our poly friendly home and prepare for the future with a SW or 2 ;) LOL

I'm so excited about all God is doing. I have to remind myself to be patient! LOL

I won't be able to join chat until I get computer access on my own computer. I cannot download onto my work computer and there is a Jave missing from my computer.

SweetLissa

okay, I'm confused? I guess you worked it out...It was great to have you join in this Tuesday.

Julieb

I don't know if we are still having ladie's chats or not, but I won't be joining this week because of a family birthday celebration. We should have internet very soon so I should be able to contribute again very soon.

SweetLissa

I'm going to be able to join a time or two pretty soon. It would be great if we could add a day like Thursday or even Monday.

I know I could be there if anyone else is interested!

It was great to see some new ladies and some who hadn't been in awhile on chat last night. I am always thankful for the chance to make "human" a name of this board and get a sense of who they are.

For all you ladies who haven't been on chat, I encourage you to set a reminder for yourself and try it at least once. You just might like it! :)

I had planned to be there, but got waylaid by a slumber party and house full of children. Hubby worked 18 hours that day, so I was "on-duty". Hope to see you all next week.

SweetLissa

Hey ladies, I am sorry I missed tues. night because I so enjoy it. Just moved
to Arkansas around Rogers to take care of my new grandson. He is now 4 wks. old. He is so precious. I'm alot closer to Branson too. BTW, I will be there.
I am staying at my brother's in my RV,, I just bring my home with me,, really nice :D Now I need a sign for all the othe kiddys. Gramma (Aunt)
Do Not Disturb,, No kid zone today. :!: :!: talk to you all next week dd

Yes, and they are often times the high point of my week! Hope you can make it this Tue, Trisha. ;)

I will not be at chat this week, at least not on time, the kids have their first Band concert at school. Can't wait to hear them play with the whole band! I hope to catch the end of chat though.

So I did not make it last night. We ended up having company for dinner and I could not get online until it was too late. I am hoping to be able to chat next week. I am very interested in chatting. Especially with any 1st wives that have been through the process of adding a wife to the family.

I missed last night too with trying to catch up on homework and stuff and trying to keep myself from getting to upset and stop crying also

Back