• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Why don't single ladies.....

I actually was thinking that these duos would present themselves to single men. I would imagine that two new wives joining an existing marriage might be overwhelming.
The thought of having triplets a few years ago was overwhelming....two wives added at once sounds like a grand scale mix up to whatever routine there might be.....but change is good!

Doesn’t polygany in general set a guy up for two against one? o_O
Guess I should have clarified. This was a drive by post.

My thought was that if these two women already had a bond so tight and that they were in such accord, that they would be willing to share the same man (tough for most women) that maybe they would see the man as secondary, not primary to their bond. They might automatically back each other up in all things, even in correction.

I would think that a prospective second might have the same fear when entering an existing marriage (Fear that tne existing couple would gang up against her and allow her to always be odd person out).

=====================
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
=====================

1. Please send me full contact information for all single ladies that you know who would like to be plural wives, or even just thinking about it.

2. I will work on pairing them up and we can take it from there.

@cnystrom you made.me spew my coffee... funny.

=====================
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN
=====================

1. Please send me full contact information for all single ladies that you know who would like to be plural wives, or even just thinking about it.

Again! My coffee came out my NOSE! Stop making me waste the precious drink of survival!!!!

Okay, so you will pair them up after you've reviewed them for yourself?

Again! My coffee came out my NOSE! Stop making me waste the precious drink of survival!!!!

Okay, so you will pair them up after you've reviewed them for yourself?
Absolutely, and since @cnystrom and I live close enough I volunteer to help him with all of the administrative work, database creation, etc. I will gladly volunteer server space and bandwidth..

tenor.png

Back