• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CHRISTMAS - Exposed!

I’m glad to know that you don’t claim to be a prophet, because you don’t measure up on two out of three of your qualifications.

You have a right to your opinions.
To bad there aren't Separate Denominations where each stayed in their lanes and when I posted in Messianic Judaism I'd chat with them instead of people who are far from Torah Compliant.

Message to Torah Compliant People Message me If you want to chat.

Thanks.

Are you saying I let my wife run my house, because she asked you a question you couldn't answer?
She demanded me. She did not ask. There is a Different.

Hypothetically, if she had asked in a manner that was so meek that it didn't irritate your incredibly thin skin, so even you felt that you were in a "safe space" and were not scared to answer the question - what would your answer have been?

@FollowingHim I put everyone of my Wives and son in their place when necessary, none of them are equal to me. But I do it with Love and I require 100% Obedience.

You do not have to agree and that is your right to run your house whatever way you want. But I'm not use to women telling what to do as none of my Wives do.

Excuses, excuses. What I take that to mean is that you really, truly, cannot answer a simple question from a mere woman, and instead try to bolster your bruised ego by trying to tell me how to run my house.

Hypothetically, if she had asked in a manner that was so meek that it didn't irritate your incredibly thin skin, so even you felt that you were in a "safe space" and were not scared to answer the question - what would your answer have been?

I did. And Hypothetically all I am asking is for us to be kinder. We don't have too agree.

I don't agree with you, but I don't have too.
We can disagree and still say we'll if that is your understanding it's different then mine.

I'm hoping there are other people here with kids or will have kids my kids will be compatible with so far I don't believe there is.

For Wives/Husbands/Friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208_024405.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208_024405.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 11
Oh, do you mean the post you added a screenshot of? That is very confusingly worded, I didn't think it was an answer. Can you just say yes or no?

Excuses, excuses. What I take that to mean is that you really, truly, cannot answer a simple question from a mere woman, and instead try to bolster your bruised ego by trying to tell me how to run my house.
No one said a (Mere Woman) she looks Intelligent and sometimes makes good points, I'm not questioning her intelligent as women biological women have their Strength and so do men. I was only say don't demand me to reply, you both can disagree with anything I post and it's all fair.

Men are just placed in our Authority because G-d made Man as The Head and I strongly believe we must obey.

I'm okay with people who disagree with me.

Oh, do you mean the post you added a screenshot of? That is very confusingly worded, I didn't think it was an answer. Can you just say yes or no?
Sometime in The Bible there are unique situations but is not The Law itself.
As when helping on Shabbat is for a good deed.

There are sometimes when a Laws does not always apply, like with Yeshua being our Saviour and maybe a Prophet like John.

But I don't think it does away with that Law.
Just like if you fell I'd be required to save your life by G-d even on Shabat that is a Jewish Belief, but it is still a Law not to work on Shabat.

We are Commanded to feed The Poor and Needy its a Law, I can't say but I'm broke and can't pay my bills while another human dies.

We take The Laws Seriously because G-d tells us He will Punish us for Disobedience.

Besides I'm building a Synagogue and need my son's to have sons because I'm unable to find anyone who can help me build it and bring it too life. My kids need to get married have kids and pick up shovels, hammers and do G-ds Work.

Shalom

My understanding of is Yes its a Law so it's a sin not too, unless there is a Devine Reason for not doing so or your hurt.

So Yes, but Maybe not if there is a good reason.

I'm going to sleep.

G-d Bless Everyone, May you sleep well and your health increase. May G-d Protect you.

Shalom.

Thankyou. So you are saying that it is The Law that everybody must marry. However, you are saying that it is also The Law that some people don't have to marry - there are exceptions to that Law.

If this is a law, and there are exceptions, the exceptions must be written down somewhere in Torah.

Because as @FollowingHim2 pointed out, "sin is the transgression of the law" (1 John 3:4). So if the law does require marriage, unless there is a specific stated exception in Torah, then Yeshua is a sinner.

So where are these exceptions outlined in Torah? Under what circumstances does someone not need to marry?

If there are no exceptions outlined in Torah, then this cannot be a Law - or Yeshua would be a sinner. And it can only be a man-made idea.

@FollowingHim I put everyone of my Wives and son in their place when necessary, none of them are equal to me. But I do it with Love and I require 100% Obedience.

You do not have to agree and that is your right to run your house whatever way you want. But I'm not use to women telling what to do as none of my Wives do.
You’re confusing another man’s wife with your own. Other men’s wives don’t owe you jack shit. They can talk to you any way they want. You have no authority over them and no expectation of any kind of deference or respect.

You made a naive, uninformed statement about how you will run your house and a woman with a lot of experience raising children offered you some insight. You should have taken it or left it but you decided to attack her and now her husband. That’s boneheaded.

This couple has more children than you’re ever likely to. They know more about raising them than you’re ever going to learn. Just stop fighting for two minutes and look around you.

This place is what you say you want. Can you accept it? Can you function inside an eco-system? Or do you insist on being in charge? You can’t be in charge. No one here knows you. You have no fruit that we’ve seen that commend you to leadership.

Go sit at the foot of the table and wait to be called to the head.

Thankyou. So you are saying that it is The Law that everybody must marry. However, you are saying that it is also The Law that some people don't have to marry - there are exceptions to that Law.

If this is a law, and there are exceptions, the exceptions must be written down somewhere in Torah.

Because as @FollowingHim2 pointed out, "sin is the transgression of the law" (1 John 3:4). So if the law does require marriage, unless there is a specific stated exception in Torah, then Yeshua is a sinner.

So where are these exceptions outlined in Torah? Under what circumstances does someone not need to marry?

If there are no exceptions outlined in Torah, then this cannot be a Law - or Yeshua would be a sinner. And it can only be a man-made idea.

Perfectly argued! I am impressed!!!

Marriage is held to be uniquely mandatory for men, and an unmarried man over the age of twenty is considered "cursed by God Himself." There is evidence however that in some communities males did not marry until "thirty or older." In medieval Jewish Ashkenazi communities, women continued to be married young.

Who are Jews allowed to marry?

As noted above, Jewish marriage is halakhically valid only if carried out between a man and woman who are both Jewish, in accordance with the law of Moses and Israel. A later regulation requires that the marriage take place in the presence of a. minyan, a quorum of ten men.

In traditional Judaism, marriage is viewed as a contractual bond commanded by God in which a man and a woman come together to create a relationship in which God is directly involved. Though procreation is not the sole purpose, a Jewish marriage is traditionally expected to fulfil the commandment to have children.

Here is a unique situation

The man who couldn't marry – Jeremiah 16 vs 1 – 9​

1 Then the word of the Lord came to me: ‘You must not marry and have sons or daughters in this place.’ 2-4 For this is what the Lord says about the sons and daughters born in this land, and about the women who are their mothers and the men who are their fathers: ‘They will die of deadly diseases. They will not be mourned or buried but will be like dung lying on the ground. They will perish by sword and famine, and their dead bodies will become food for the birds and the wild animals.’

5 For this is what the Lord says: ‘Do not enter a house where there is a funeral meal; do not go to mourn or show sympathy, because I have withdrawn my blessing, my love and my pity from this people,’ declares the Lord. 6-7 ‘Both high and low will die in this land. They will not be buried or mourned, and no one will cut themselves or shave their head for the dead. No one will offer food to comfort those who mourn for the dead - not even for a father or a mother - nor will anyone give them a drink to console them.

8-9 ‘And do not enter a house where there is feasting and sit down to eat and drink. For this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Before your eyes and in your days I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and gladness and to the voices of bride and bridegroom in this place.' Jeremiah 16:1-9 New International Version

I'm hoping there are other people here with kids or will have kids my kids will be compatible with so far I don't believe there is.
Yeah, I’d guess that they are about as scarce as hen’s teeth.

You’re confusing another man’s wife with your own. Other men’s wives don’t owe you jack shit. They can talk to you any way they want. You have no authority over them and no expectation of any kind of deference or respect.

You made a naive, uninformed statement about how you will run your house and a woman with a lot of experience raising children offered you some insight. You should have taken it or left it but you decided to attack her and now her husband. That’s boneheaded.

This couple has more children than you’re ever likely to. They know more about raising them than you’re ever going to learn. Just stop fighting for two minutes and look around you.

This place is what you say you want. Can you accept it? Can you function inside an eco-system? Or do you insist on being in charge? You can’t be in charge. No one here knows you. You have no fruit that we’ve seen that commend you to leadership.

Go sit at the foot of the table and wait to be called to the head.

I have helped raise two of my younger brothers because my mom was to busy working.
I raised my son for many years alone because his mother was unable to mentally as single father.
I have a lot of experience in dealing with children and how to deal with their pain and sufferings.
My son is in The Top 1% and in Advanced Math and read at a 5th Grade or Higher Level.
I've worked extremely hard so oneday when he is married his family will do well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is your opinion:

Reply: I never said I had Authority over her, I just said she had no Authority over any man as below.

You made a naive, uninformed statement about how you will run your house.

And you or other men might give advice to me about how I run my house, but women have no place to do so.
But if they are nice about it I might.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’d guess that they are about as scarce as hen’s teeth.
Every Man or Family I talk to tells me its hard to find Good G-d Obeying Wives?
There are so many that are just swingers claiming to be Polygyny!
I don't want that nor do my children and I am hope most of you agree.
My son is almost 7 and I need to make sure there is a G-d Obeying Girl/Future Women to be his first wife.
I would have given all my wealth to have a G-d Obeying wife when I was of age.

Totally agree, it’s a mess out there.

There aren’t all that many that are even semi-housebroken. Js

Edit; that was just a lighthearted way of saying trained in my particular way to walk the Walk.

Last edited:
Marriage is held to be uniquely mandatory for men, and an unmarried man over the age of twenty is considered "cursed by God Himself." There is evidence however that in some communities males did not marry until "thirty or older." In medieval Jewish Ashkenazi communities, women continued to be married young.

Who are Jews allowed to marry?

As noted above, Jewish marriage is halakhically valid only if carried out between a man and woman who are both Jewish, in accordance with the law of Moses and Israel. A later regulation requires that the marriage take place in the presence of a. minyan, a quorum of ten men.

In traditional Judaism, marriage is viewed as a contractual bond commanded by God in which a man and a woman come together to create a relationship in which God is directly involved. Though procreation is not the sole purpose, a Jewish marriage is traditionally expected to fulfil the commandment to have children.

Here is a unique situation

The man who couldn't marry – Jeremiah 16 vs 1 – 9​

1 Then the word of the Lord came to me: ‘You must not marry and have sons or daughters in this place.’ 2-4 For this is what the Lord says about the sons and daughters born in this land, and about the women who are their mothers and the men who are their fathers: ‘They will die of deadly diseases. They will not be mourned or buried but will be like dung lying on the ground. They will perish by sword and famine, and their dead bodies will become food for the birds and the wild animals.’

5 For this is what the Lord says: ‘Do not enter a house where there is a funeral meal; do not go to mourn or show sympathy, because I have withdrawn my blessing, my love and my pity from this people,’ declares the Lord. 6-7 ‘Both high and low will die in this land. They will not be buried or mourned, and no one will cut themselves or shave their head for the dead. No one will offer food to comfort those who mourn for the dead - not even for a father or a mother - nor will anyone give them a drink to console them.

8-9 ‘And do not enter a house where there is feasting and sit down to eat and drink. For this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Before your eyes and in your days I will bring an end to the sounds of joy and gladness and to the voices of bride and bridegroom in this place.' Jeremiah 16:1-9 New International Version

Other than the part about Jeremiah not one word of this is scripture.

Back