• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

What the doj did to that man is disgraceful. I’m thankful he’s now free!
Seriously? The man only leaked information from one Republican administration. There was nothing to leak from any others? He only had information that was embarrassing to one internationally despised politician? Assange is a grifter, a charlatan and a moral midget. He thought he was going to be a hero to the global left or he never would have taken the risks.

Seriously? The man only leaked information from one Republican administration. There was nothing to leak from any others? He only had information that was embarrassing to one internationally despised politician? Assange is a grifter, a charlatan and a moral midget. He thought he was going to be a hero to the global left or he never would have taken the risks.
It's not at all clear what you are trying to say.

He (almost) came out and admitted that Seth Rich was murdered for information that he gave to WikiLeaks.

Like him or not, he has revealed far more than other Leftists, including CNN, WaPo, NYT, and MS-DNC combined, have admitted.

You’re still bought into the “republicans are on our side” propaganda?

You’re still bought into the “republicans are on our side” propaganda?
You've bought into the "there's nothing you can do so sit on your hands and whine" propaganda? You don't choose your leaders in an election. You choose your opponents. The Republicans are better opponents to have than Democrats. There's a reason why your real enemies are so adamantly Democrats. At bare minimum you should want to frustrate their plans.

It's not at all clear what you are trying to say.

He (almost) came out and admitted that Seth Rich was murdered for information that he gave to WikiLeaks.

Like him or not, he has revealed far more than other Leftists, including CNN, WaPo, NYT, and MS-DNC combined, have admitted.
He had proof that a man was murdered and he hid it? And it's still not clear what I'm saying? Asssange was one of the bad guys. He was trying to accrue power and influence to himself and it backfired. He doesn't deserve any more punishment, but he is not a hero, and he doesn't care about freedom or transparency.

He had proof that a man was murdered and he hid it?
Not at all; that is not what the claim or evidence was (and we don't know what ELSE he knew - just that Big Brother was willing to imprison and/or kill to prevent it coming out!)

He had evidence that Seth Rich knew, and blew the whistle, on criminality that has been covered up ever since.

And he's dead. And "dead men tell no tales."

PS> Kinda makes you wonder what else was in the "plea bargain."

BTW, I'm not trying to 'deify' Julian Assange. He's just "Yet Another Journalist" to be silenced, or worse...

And I can think of any number of others (Matt Taibbi, Glen Greenwald, and once - but now awakened - Naomi Wolf) whose work I respected, and which had integrity, while I disagreed, often vociferously, with their political opinions.

But he won't be on "The View," or moderating a 'debate' on CNN...

You've bought into the "there's nothing you can do so sit on your hands and whine" propaganda? You don't choose your leaders in an election. You choose your opponents. The Republicans are better opponents to have than Democrats. There's a reason why your real enemies are so adamantly Democrats. At bare minimum you should want to frustrate their plans.
So all this time it has been the good guys, the America first/patriotic DOJ deep state who has kept him in prison? I find that a little hard to believe. Your political instincts are almost as bad as your interpersonal ones. We live on opposite ends of the country, there is no need for you and I to interact. Let’s do the forum a favor and avoid each other.

So all this time it has been the good guys, the America first/patriotic DOJ deep state who has kept him in prison? I find that a little hard to believe. Your political instincts are almost as bad as your interpersonal ones. We live on opposite ends of the country, there is no need for you and I to interact. Let’s do the forum a favor and avoid each other.
Either your writing or my reading has to get way better. You make zero sense to me.

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. Clear?

It is not at all clear because you keep talking to me. I think what you want is the last word, which you are never going to get with me.

And - I guess, there you have it. That's what moderators are for. :)
Real issue is @Asforme&myhouse lack of good arguments. I had no such issues in Ukraine thread.

@The Revolting Man is fierce verbal fighter. You can't jump into fight with him with Level 3 skill and expect anything good.

EDIT: Had to correct atrocious spelling.

Last edited:
Back